4 Star Bali boutique deluxe rooms, Wifi, 3 pools, day and week stays include breakfast included.
Excellent location for yoga retreat, 8 mins walk to Yoga Barn.
Central to 100s of shops, cafes, spas. Free shuttle to Monkey Forest & Market. Airport pick up available. scooters, bikes, Bali tours, perfect place.
Internet - free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
Breakfast included, 24-hour front desk airport transfer, babysitting, bar, bicycle rental, scooter rentals, car hire coffee shop, concierge, daily housekeeping, fax machine, laundry service, postal service, restaurant room service, safety deposit boxes, shops shuttle service, smoking area, tours.
Children under 12 years stay for free if using existing bedding. IDR200,000 per night for extra cot,3 adults max.
A series of welcoming spaces marrying modern simplicity with Balinese harmony. Surrounded by a landscape of gently rolling paddy fields and villages preserved perfectly in time, this gem of Ubud offers the perfect end to a day of sightseeing with leisurely evenings by one of three swimming pools, or a soothing traditional massage in the enclave of our picturesque spa.
A seamless part of the journey to one of Bali's greatest cultural treasures. Its leafy pavilions and stonework – laced walkaways are drawn from a well of rich artistic heritage. The best of contemporary comforts and Balinese aesthetics come together in three tiers of rooms.
Staff are available 24 hours as may be needed.
If you are staying in the Kuta area before or after your trip, try our sister property.
Note that we only use professional trusted driver/guides with safe and reliable vehicles.
1. Scooter rentals - IDR 60,000, per day, IDR 300,000 per week, IDR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) monthly
2. Water Rafting Ayung River – IDR 400,000 per pers - includes lunch, pick up and return transportation
3. Downhill Bali Countryside Cycling – IDR 400,000 per pers - includes bike rental, lunch, hotel pickup/drop off
4. Gili Islands - Hotel Pickup & Fast Boat - IDR (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) hour(URL HIDDEN) Local transport & Ferry to Lombok & Bus to harbour & boat to Gili IDR (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) hours
5. Ubud and Area Tour - IDR500.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Tour Ubud Area, Monkey Forest, Tegallang, Ubud Palace famous Chekking Rice Terraces, Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave, Celuk Silver Mas, Mother Temple.
6. Mengui Tour IDR600.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Visit Royal Mengwi Palace, Royal Kedaton, Taman Ayuni, Tanah Lot.
7. Besakih Day Tour IDR700.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Celuk silver in Mas, Green Hill Jambul, Bat Cave, Kertagosa Kelungkung Heritage, Mother Temple.
8. Spa / Massage, from IDR200,000 depending on treatment, 60 minutes.
9. 2 Days Komodo Dragons, Pink Beach, Live Aboard or Home Stay Flores Tour, 1 night/2 days, airport pickup, 4 meals, IDR600,000. Does not include flights.
10. Full Day Countryside Bicycle Tour to Kintamani - IDR 400,000 per person. Includes hotel pick up/drop off, bikes, lunch and bottled water.
11. Sukawati Art Market -largest market in Bali offering paintings, wood and bone carvings, statues, bags, shoes, masks, textiles and clothings or jewelry.
12. Cultural Balinese Spiritual Purification and Ceremonial Mediation Tour guided with Balinese Priests / Guru, full ceremony, proper clothing and meal included. Amazing real Bali experience. From IDR (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). The Turtle Conservation and Education Center, Serangan dedicated to the preservation and restoring the population of sea turtles.
14. Bali Butterfly Park, 3,000 sq metres and hundreds of butterflies including some rare Indonesian species of butterfly.
15. Celuk Gold and Silversmiths - Celuk Village, - high quality crafted gold and silver items and elaborate designs.
16. Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking - Balinese holy site, 1,717 meters above sea level from from village of Batur, Kintamani District makes for excellent trekking experience. Pick up from your hotel at midnight and return by 11 am next morning. Cost is IDR 400,000 per person.
You will find many offers on the streets of Ubud with a wide range of prices, however we only work with trusted experienced organizers with safe and reliable vehicles and offer the fairest rates. Online bookings are generally more expensive. By coordinating locally, we will always provide the best service and beat advertised prices.
Please use an online currency converter to estimate costs in your preferred currency.
If any of these interest you, it is best that you let me know as soon as you decide so I can reserve space.
Note: ( Prices are current as of posting but may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Please enquire )
Cet hôte a 225 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires