This very attractive apartment is in the heart of Budapest. It's just a few steps away from the famous Oktogon Square. We highly recommend it mostly for families and groups of friends due to being very spacious and having plenty of room for everyone.Can be used as a shared space with separate private rooms (with lockable doors) or the entire apartment depending on the nr. of people booking. Entire apartment can be booked by 5 or more people together, otherwise the apt. is shared.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
* Absolutely No Smoking!
* Please be respectful of our neighbors. No loud parties. No music outside after ten o'clock at night. You will lose the entire damage deposit if police are called and come to property for any disturbance.
* All furniture should be in the same place as it was on arrival.
* Check under beds and furniture for all personal belongings.
* Always lock all windows and doors.
* A damage deposit of £ 150 will be returned within 10 business days of departure if there are no damages. We inventory and inspect the unit before and after your stay. You will be charged for missing items including linens, keys, garage door openers, parking passes etc. You will be charged for excessive cleaning, dirty dishes, moved furniture, and garbage not disposed of in the proper receptacles. You will be charged for damage done to the unit beyond normal wear and tear. You will be charged for violations to the house rules.
* The prices do not include breakfast.
* We wish to draw your attention upon the fact that, on special occasions, such as Formula 1 races, Christmas or New Year holidays, we set our prices after individual talks with the customer.
My name is Ferenc and I did college and university in Glasgow, Scotland with majoring in Finance and International Business Management.
Even though I work in a very responsible area such as Banking & Business, I always try to make time for myself for relaxing and travelling. I love getting to know different cultures, meeting new people. Besides travelling I paraglide and scuba dive as well and I am very eager to learn new and challenging things.
Thank you for visiting and reading my profile and I hope to see you in person in the future.