Downtown Great Barrington. 5 minute walk to downtown in an "up and coming/eclectic" neighborhood. Two other rooms available to rent which means there WILL BE OTHER guests in our home. Two full shared bathrooms, living room, laundry and kitchen, all available to guests. Our vintage house has floors that creak and sound carries. Pete and I may or may not be there to greet you. Room measures 14.5 feet by 10 feet or 145 square feet.
**Our other available room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12054360
To provide a healthy, safe, and comfortable environment for you and our other guests, the following are our house rules:
• We ask that no unannounced person, visitor, or guest other than yourself be invited into the house at any time without our approval.
• Please lock the front and back doors at all times (whether you or others are home/not)
• Please be respectful: no loud noise, music, and/or party. If you come home late, please be quite.
• House quiet time: 10pm-7am.
• Check-in is anytime after 3pm, Check-out by 11am
• The bathroom is shared - please be respectful by keeping it clean and cleaning up after yourself.
• No drugs (ANY KIND)
• No smoking/vaping (ANY KIND) in the house.
• If you break or damage something, please let us know. Then we can arrange for its repair or replacement. Guest agrees to pay Host for damages or loss for any of Host's property damaged/lost by the Guest.
• You may not be present in our house in an highly intoxicated state. Persons who are intoxicated in our house may be asked to leave and find another place to stay.
• Please do not send/receive any mail/package to our address.
• No pets allowed
For INSTANT BOOK Guests, you must let me know your favorite city in your initial message, failure to comply means that you did not read our listing and house rules in its entirety and may result in your reservation being canceled.
• You must climb stairs to reach your room.
• Some spaces are shared - Bathroom, Dining area, and Living Room are shared/common spaces
• There WILL BE OTHER guests in our home using two shared bathrooms.
• It's an older home with creaky floors and sound carries.
• We are in an "eclectic" neighborhood with some grand old houses and some in need of love.
• We may or MAY NOT be available to visit during your stay.
This is important to us: if after your stay you intend to award fewer than five stars in any category, please tell us which category and why. We need to know if there's anything that you'd like us to have done differently. Feedback is always welcome.
Cet hôte a 88 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Melody is an artist, runner and mom to two wonderful grown children. She creates paintings of animals which adorn the walls of the BnB and sells her art gifts online. Melody also llustrates children's books.
Peter is the Director of Nutrition & Dining Services at Brigham & Women's Hospital. Permanent residence in the Berkshires.