Close to a Redline station (Fields Corners) and Commuter Rail station (Geneva/Four Corners). Fast commute to Downtown Boston, MIT, MGH and Harvard. Gut-Renovated Clean House. Youtube video is available.
Direct access to Downtown via Redline subway and commuter rail. Gut-Renovation was completed in February, 2016. Almost everything in the house is new including the appliances. No washer and drier in the house. A laundromat and a supermarket are located nearby.
Accès des voyageurs
Wifi, Full use of kitchen and bathroom (shared)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are friendly, mature and considerate roommates (mixed gender) : highly professional in our respective fields : health care, medical school, higher education : We are all relatively new to this area and have different hours and schedules, doing our own things, but sometimes we dine out together and enjoy BBQ in the back yard.
We are seeking a roommate/guest who is quiet, non-smoking and without pets.
Youtube videos are available (posted by 'A Renovated House in Boston, MA' and titled '76 Olney St. A second floor room'. Thanks for heeding the 'house-rules'.
Unlike most other Airbnb listings, what we do here is long-term rentals by the year, or by the semester.
We try to keep the atmosphere conducive to studying and resting and a couple of house-rules are in place to this end.
1. Towels and linens (sheets, blankets, and pillows) are NOT provided. The bed is full size.
2. No smoking on the premises.
3. No loud music or TV etc.
4. Only for one person (no couples, no visitors). We seldom have visitors, let alone overnight guests. We know this will be a major turn-off to many people, but we believe we can find a like-minded roommate who can have fun outside the house.
5. If you are not sure about your check-out date, you can reserve the minimum days and extend your stay at a discounted rate.
6. Check-in time has to be coordinated at least 48 hours ahead. On arrival, a short registration process with a picture ID is needed in exchange for keys and wifi access.
7. Inside the apartment, we take off our outside shoes. So if you bring your own flip-flops, slippers or some kind of indoor shoes, that will be useful.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 78 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires