À propos de ce logement
Welcome to our beautiful Alpine Chalet where you will have a truly memorable stay.
The rooms are very stylish and the exquisite lake and mountain views from the living area will simply take your breath away.
This chalet will complete your wonderful holiday experience.
The location is perfect as you can walk into town and enjoy the restaurants, bars etc or relax at home and use the fully equipped kitchen.
The beds have crisp white linen & electric blankets to ensure your comfort.
Our Alpine Chalet is a true Queenstown Gem and will complement your holiday experience. The bedroom is bright and colorful.
Guests are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchen, relax in the warm lounge/TV room and have use of the laundry.
The balcony provides an excellent space to enjoy the breath taking views and what better place to relax and enjoy some of our magnificent local wines. You will be blown away!
The location is perfect if you want the choice of walking into town, where you can enjoy the restaurants, bars and cafes or retreat to peaceful, relaxing, environment. You certainly can have the best of both worlds.
From the front of the chalet you can enjoy the stunning lake and mountain views. While the rear, backs onto park-lands that provide a real tranquil, peaceful feeling and an exciting place to explore.
We will do everything we can to ensure your stay is perfect.
Accès des voyageurs
The driveway is steep, so would recommend when arriving with luggage to get a taxi or shuttle to the door. BUT it is definitely worth it, you will not believe the lake and mountain views! Parking is limited.
A lock-box is available to collect the house and bedroom keys and the code will be supplied prior to arrival.
Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am. This may be flexible depending on bookings.A lock-box is available to collect the house keys and the code will be supplied prior to arrival.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We like to respect your privacy but we are always available to assist with recommendations and helpful tips.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements and we will do our upmost to accommodate them.
This is an unhosted listing which could be shared with other guests in another room.
Each room shares a bathroom with one other room.
Linen is provided and must be returned in good condition.
The kitchen is available for your use and is fully equipped. You are responsible to clean up afterwards. The keys must be returned to the lock box upon vacating or a fee will apply.
1. Respect the house/contents and neighbours
2. Report any damages immediately
3. Leave the house clean and tidy otherwise a cleaning charge will apply, this includes taking linen off beds, cleaning the bathroom/kitchen etc and placing rubbish in the allocated bin outside (A cleaner can be arranged at your cost)
4. If using the kitchen you are responsible to clean up afterwards, including washing/drying dishes and putting them away. Please do not leave them to drip dry on the bench
5. Chattels are not to be removed from the property
6. TV and DVD reconfiguration - If a technician is required to reconfigure the DVD/TV/Entertainment system due to you, the guest, linking in your personal iPod/laptop etc $150 will be deducted from your bond
7. Visitors may visit in common areas of the home, but visitors are to leave no later than 10pm
8. We request that all guests are respectful of noise levels particularly between 10pm until 8am
9. Please ensure all heaters and electric blankets are turned off prior to leaving the house
10. If the keys are not left in the lock box a fee will apply
11. But most of all enjoy your stay!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
I am a long term Queenstown local and have lots of experience and knowledge of the town.
I am very passionate about fly fishing and can recommend some amazing guides.
Queenstown is the adventure capital of the world and whether you are into extreme adventures or beautiful relaxing wineries, Queenstown has something for everyone.
I will do everything I can to ensure your stay is amazing.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.