Tarn Hows is set in a small woodland on a 20 acre estate on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. Our tearoom (High Parks Tearoom) is situated a short stroll through the parkland. With Tarn Hows you can expect a quiet, peaceful stay surrounded by nature.
Tarn Hows is nestled on the edge of the woodland with great views out over the parkland. The space is designed to bring the outside in with its glazed gable end featuring two large sliding doors leading out to a deck from the living room. This allows for an abundance of natural light and great views of sunrises and sunsets. The plan of the building is very open with the entryway leading into the living and dining area. The mezzanine master bedroom further adds to the feeling of spaciousness as does the clear way into the kitchen. The kitchen itself is fully kitted out with modern appliances. Should you not fancy cooking our tearoom is just a short stroll through the parkland away.
Accès des voyageurs
- Unrestricted access to all 20 acres of parkland and woodland
You'll find an abundance of wildlife including: pheasants, rabbits, moor hens, foxes and even the occasional deer to name a few!
- Use of BBQ House by our pond (bring your own charcoal and food)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- I try my utmost to greet everyone personally upon arrival, if I can't someone else will.
- I live and work on-site so am usually around should you have any questions or require anything.
- I am nearly always reachable by phone for any questions you have about what to do, where to eat, etc.
- Your choice of wine included with every booking (Red, White, Rose or Prosecco)
Tarn Hows is for adults only.
Smoking is fine as long as it is done outside and butts are disposed of properly.
Cet hôte a 22 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I moved to Yorkshire from Minnesota, USA in 2012 to be closer to this side of my family. I now live on our beautiful 20 acre family estate where I work in our small architecture practice and help manage a few on-site holiday lets as well as a tearoom. I am a lover of the outdoors and am spoilt for choice with all of the outstanding hikes and things to see around me. I am passionate about animals and currently have 2 miniature Shetland ponies, chickens, cat, dog and have just started keeping bees. I am a keen traveller and hope to visit all seven continents in my lifetime (3 down, 4 to go).