This 5 bedroom clean and cozy shared home is located in North Queen Anne. Your room is clean, comfortable, and convenient to everything. It’s just minutes from Westlake, near the Fremont Bridge and Seattle Pacific University. Close enough to downtown and the popular Fremont neighborhood to enjoy multiple parts of the city.
The room is coed.
The Host does not live on site.
The Artsy Orange Shared room, is on the basement floor, through the kitchen & down the staircase, first bedroom on the left. Please use the bed on the LEFT SIDE, (it is also numbered above the head of bed.) There is a footlocker box for use, please provide your own lock for it. The room is furnished with a twin bed, small fan, reading lamps and closet space with hangers. There are 2 full bathrooms for guest use, and 5 guest rooms that share the bathrooms, please keep that in mind. Also, please open the window during and or after your shower to cut down moisture buildup.
Accès des voyageurs
Feel free to use the kitchen with small dining area, there is also an upper level deck with access from the kitchen to enjoy in nice weather, (please do remember to lock the deadbolt when coming back inside.) Relax in the cozy living area and use both the full bathrooms as much as you would like. We have nice fast internet and wifi, for both personal and business use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am not permanently residing on the property. Once a day, a housekeeper will be present. I am always reachable by message or phone, and within a close distance should an emergency arise.
1. Check in is after 4 pm. Check out is before 11 am.
2. Early check in and late check out are not allowed. If you leave your stuff in the room or overstays for a 10-minute grace period, we will pack your stuff, put it in the living room and charge a $30 penalty to your security deposit.
3. Luggage may be stored in the living room for 4 hours before check in & 4 hours after check out time. Luggage must have ID tags, or use a label from the kitchen.
4. Please remove shoes upon entry.
5. Label your food with your name and check out date before putting it in the fridge or common areas.
6. Booking for other people is not allowed. Your reservation has to have your name on it.
7. Wash your dishes and clean up after yourself.
8. The laundry machine is only for the host to use. No exceptions.
9. No packages may be sent to the house. Packages have been lost before, and we cannot be responsible for items left outside.
10. After 10 pm, it's quiet time. Please keep your voices down and don't use the kitchen.
11. No food in the rooms.
12. Leave the room in the same condition you found it. No need to make the bed, but no excessive trash.
13. One towel per stay per guest, unless you are staying longer than a week. In that case, please message me for clean towels/linens.
14. No smoking or drugs of any kind allowed in the house. Smoking is only allowed 25 ft from the house.
15. Moderate alcohol use allowed only, and with respect for the other guests.
16. Visitors and extra guests beyond the number on the reservation are not allowed for the security of everybody in the house.
Cet hôte a 4909 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Welcome, my name is Dario.
I was born in Sicily and I moved to Seattle eight years ago. I am an Italian teacher and the director of Boys Tribe Project, an after school program to help boys develop emotional intelligence, learn how to play rough without hurting each other, and be creative with imaginative play and storytelling.
I love to cook Italian homemade food, traveling, personal growth, psychology, jazz and blues, foreign movies, interior design, modern dance, storytelling, art, and culture in general. I love hosting people, I used to host couch surfers and I also was traveling for a few years. The thing I like the most is to hear and to share stories from people all over the world.