Steps away from 5 Points in East Nashville! You are walking distance (less than a quarter mile) from over 20 bars and eateries and only 1.5 miles to the Honky Tonks of DT Nashville. Sports fans welcome, only 1 mile from Nissan Stadium!!
Our basement has it's own separate entrance from the rest of our home with it's own private bedroom, bathroom and living room complete with sleeper sofa. Keurig machine, mini fridge, and microwave in unit. Plenty of room for 4 people, if you want to get cozy we can provide an air mattress to accommodate 5-6. Also available - pack & play and high chair if needed.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have a private entrance and immediate access to the large backyard, perfect for enjoying the lovely Nashville weather. Plenty of parking in front of the house, we can also accommodate a mid-size RV in the back if necessary.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live nearby and we are here to help - we love to socialize and can help you find plenty of activities to enjoy. We can be as helpful or as invisible as you would like!
This is a basement apartment and the upstairs portion of the home may be occupied by us or our guests as well so as with any multi unit home you may hear some noise from above as well as encounter other guests. Please be as respectful and polite as possible. We all love to be outside, if it's nice out it's likely you will see us out and about enjoying the deck, yard, or neighborhood!
- We love to have fun and want you to do the same. As long as you are respectful to us, our neighbors, and our home, we are happy.
- OK to smoke outside but no smoking in the house.
- Quiet hours after 10 PM. We love our neighbors as much as our home and we require that you respect all of them. We want you to have a good time and enjoy the yard but you must keep the noise level to a minimum after 10 PM.
- You may have upstairs neighbors and everyone is here to have a great time so please be respectful and courteous.
- Bodily fluids should not be left behind! Any linens with excessive bodily fluids will be trashed and $100 deducted from security deposit for each one.
- Please treat the home as you would your parents home. We like to stay here when you do not so we want to keep it beautiful for all to enjoy!
Cet hôte a 13 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Fun, outgoing, nature loving, mother of a great daughter! Love to travel, enjoying the outdoors, and listening to great music!