Treehouses are our one-bedroom units in a 4-plex building. Designed just for 2 people to enjoy, each unit has a private patio area with gas grill, hot tub, and fire pit.
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) does not have their Bryson City Maps updated. The map is not correct. Our properties are located in Bryson City or close by Bryson City, which is about an hour away from Asheville. We limit occupancy to 2 and allow service dogs only to preserve the quiet surroundings. Currently, photos and descriptions for ALL 4 of the Treehouses are identical and the only difference between them on this site is the availability. Except for the covered porch on Units B and D, these units are fairly homogeneous, so the photo galleries all show a collection of photos from all 4 units.
Your kitchen features upgraded cabinets, granite counters, and all new stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker. We also provide you with all the dishes, utensils and cooking tools you'll need. A gas grill is provided for BBQ connoisseurs (full propane tank included).
The great room of each of these units features a large open living/dining/kitchen area. The modern-rustic decor features leather loveseat, overstuffed chair and ottoman, hickory dining table for 4, hardwood floors and a towering stone, gas-log fireplace. There is DirectTV satellite dish (with premium sports package, HBO, and digital music) and a Bose speaker stereo system complete with CD/DVD player.
To keep the setting in this building a bit more serene and private, we restrict occupancy to two people only and do not allow any pets in these units. However, during the period of the Polar Express at the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, (usually November 1 to Xmas) we will allow up to 2 kids in this building on an air mattress.
All our cabins feature both down and foam pillows as well as down comforters. The bed has a pillow-top mattress and luxury, all-cotton linens. The Treehouse units feature high thread count, Egyptian cotton sheets and designer towels.
The bedroom area is divided by a wall into the living room, but there is no door. The unit feels a lot like a suite, although there is a private bathroom just off the bedroom with a shower/tub and granite vanity.
Although these are attached units, we have taken several measure to keep these units private from each other:
1. each unit is fireproofed, which also has the benefit of additional soundproofing, yet respect that others are near is warranted just as if in a hotel room
2. Bose speakers have great sound quality at lower volumes, so each unit can enjoy superb sound without disturbing the others
3. landscaping design keeps outside area of each unit separate
4. separate parking and walking paths to units
5. outside dividing walls are solid, not just picket fence-style
The Treehouses are located on our 50-acre tract we call the Watershed Resort.
Accès des voyageurs
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) does not have their Bryson City Maps updated. The map is not correct. Our properties are located in Bryson City or close by Bryson City, which is about an hour away from Asheville.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I respond to everyone in a timely manner via Air BNB email Monday- Friday 8AM-5PM PST. I provide weekend and after hour contact info once a reservation has been made. Same day booking must be made by 11AM that day.
Arrival is unattended. Lockbox at each unit allows guests to get access, even after-hours.
• Please keep all used dishes in the sink or dishwasher upon departure.
• Pile all used towels in the bathroom.
• LEAVE PARKING PERMITS on the kitchen counter. ALL vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at owner's expense.
• RETURN KEYS to the lock box outside of your unit. DO NOT LEAVE KEYS IN THE UNIT.
PLEASE TURN HEAT DOWN, TURN LIGHTS OFF, and CLOSE WINDOWS WHEN YOU LEAVE.
- Check-in time is 5PM.
- Please respect the home and enjoy yourself in our beautiful town! Cheers!
- Check-out is 11 am
Cet hôte a 310 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires