Welcome to my beautiful and spacious two-room apartment in Kamppi! We have everything you need for a pleasant stay in Helsinki: You can relax in the peaceful apartment while being only a 10-minute walk away from the city center.
Excellent location: trams and buses right next to it, subway in 800 meters.
I wish you warmly welcome to my spacious and cozy home! I love travelling so most probably I'm visiting a place close or far away while offering my home for you to enjoy a moment of real Helsinki life. I have everything you need for a pleasant stay and I'm are more than happy to help you should you have any questions related to the apartment or Helsinki.
- Spacious 55 m2 consisting of 1 bedroom, livingroom, kitchen, bathroom and glassed-in balcony
- The apartment is on the fourth floor and there is an elevator in the building
- The windows face the inner yard so you can sleep your nights in peace
- Free and fast internet connection
- Spacious living room has a lot of light thanks to big windows and lovely verdant view to the inner yard, you can also access the balcony through it
- Glassed-in balcony offers you a nice place to enjoy a cup of coffee and relax
- A separate big kitchen has everything you may need from a cup of coffee to a fine home-made dinner: coffee machine, toaster, water boiler, stove/oven, microwave, pots, pans, fridge, freezer, dish washer, blender, tableware, cutlery and more. The table fits easily 4 people around it.
- Charming bedroom has a new and comfortable king-size bed
- Bathroom is modern and newly renovated including washing machine, shampoo, soap, and towels
- Antique wooden desk available in the living room for you who e.g. need to work during your stay
- 46" flat TV
- Flexible check-in and check-out, please let us know your preferred times
Cet hôte a 20 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm 29-year-old guy living in Helsinki. I work as an analyst in the financial industry. My hobbies include Triathlon, Tennis and diving. I also love to travel and explore the world, which is why I also try to rent out my place while I'm away.