Astbury House is a recently renovated house, boasting all the mod-cons, and located in eclectic Queens Road Peckham, zone 2. Warm and snug with a well-maintained garden, it’s the perfect home for tourists and businesspeople alike. Facilities include a lightning fast 100mb broadband, Wi-Fi printing, a 27” iMac and Nest smart home heating. With links to London Bridge and Clapham Junction stations via Overground and various bus links to central LDN, our house is ideally located for any traveller.
Astbury House is a 5 room home away from home with a beautiful garden, laid back atmosphere and a four to six person hydro-jet Jacuzzi during the summer. It has 2 bathrooms with each boasting a basin, toilet, and high-pressure shower. It has a modern and inviting kitchen which also functions as the house’s communal space where residents can watch series, online videos, listen to music and otherwise relax. The kitchen is also equipped with most appliances and kitchenware with guests able to enjoy a meal in as much as a meal out on the town. Armed with smart heating from Nest, Astbury House is a warm and welcoming retreat for the winter traveller.
Accès des voyageurs
Access to the house is via the front door with guests given an individual key on arrival. Keys after check-in can be arranged prior to arrival via message.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
With Astbury House also being my home, guests can expect to find me always around and available for any questions or for simply sharing a cup of tea with.
I'm a fully licenced driver who is also registered with Uber. Travel arrangements can be made prior to arrival or while you are enjoying your stay here at Astbury House. I have a black Vauxhall Insignia Elite with 4G Wi-Fi for passenger use at all times.
1. Please be considerate when cooking and tidy up after yourself.
2. Late check-ins are permissible, but only if you keep in touch and let us know in advance.
3. While we welcome early bag drops, early check-in’s will be charged for if not arranged in advance. We also cannot guarantee the readiness of the room in such an event as prior guests may still be occupying it.
4. Please inform us of any damages, breakages, or stains as you may be held liable for any repairs should you fail to do so.
5. Astbury House itself is a non-smoking environment, but should you wish to smoke, please do so outside and dispose of your cigarettes afterwards.
6. Having additional guests over without prior arrangement or notification will result in guests being held liable for extra charges. Should the need arise and space be available, then arrangements can be made, but only by informing us of your need.
7. Guests are welcome to purchase their own dry and perishable groceries and store them in the fridge and kitchen space provided.
8. Please remember the other guests and tidy up after yourself when using the kitchen or bathrooms.
9. Please do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
10. We kindly ask you to please place things such sanitation products and so on in the bins we have provided in the bathroom.
11. Please take care of the keys provided as you may be liable to pay a £15 fee should a new key be required to be cut.
12. No illegal subsistence’s use or illegal activities will be permitted on the property. Violating this would constitute grounds for the immediate cancellation of your reservation.
13. Please be considerate of other guests. While there is no curfew, we ask that you keep noise levels down in the late evening and early morning hours.
14. To keep our costs down we kindly ask that you switch off lights when they are not in use or when leaving the house.
15. Please use the bins provided to help us recycle our waste (and thus help us help the environment). Please remember to flatten any bottles and compact any cans before placing into the recycling bin.
Cet hôte a 151 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires