Just 600 metres from the sea, just 700 metres from the awesome Flisvos marina, just 5 km from the Acropolis. Enjoy an evening walk along the marina, easily access the historic Athens centre. Clean spacious sunny bedroom with balcony, kitchen with balcony, wi fi internet 24/7. All linen is 100% cotton.
A sunny, clean double room with a king size bed in my 4th floor apartment close to the beach in the sought after Athens area of Paleo Faliro. There is a continuous (24/7) strong wi fi signal in all parts of the flat, including the balconies; however, there are also passthrough powerline sockets for added peace of mind. All linen is 100% cotton.
Accès des voyageurs
You have the exclusive use of your bedroom and the part of the front balcony along the length of your bedroom, plus shared use of kitchen, rear balcony outside the kitchen, bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am helpful but not invasive.
Please note that the front page photo merely shows a nearby beach (as the accompanying photo description states) and not a view from the apartment.
1. No smoking inside the flat. You may smoke in the balconies.
2. Guests are not allowed to let any other person in the apartment without first requesting and obtaining my permission to do so. In the case of a repeated visit by the same person, a fresh request must be made. In any case where permission is granted, the guest has the sole responsibility for the visitor's behaviour.
3. The apartment door is high security and its lock costs 280 euros inclusive of fitting; if your key is lost/stolen, the lock will have to be replaced and you will have to pay this amount. Therefore please take care of the key at all times and especially when using public transport or when you are at the beach; never leave your key unattended on the beach while you are swimming.
4. Please keep the kitchen clean and wash up utensils after each use. Please do not cook dishes such as indian curry which leave the kitchen, or even the entire apartment, with a strong, lingering smell.
5. Please respect neighbours by keeping noise to reasonable levels. No loud music, shouting, slamming of doors please.
6. Moderate consumption of alchohol is fine; however, getting drunk is not acceptable, not least due to elevated safety and security risks.
7. Please do not leave the boiler (hot water) switch on when not needed or when you are not in the apartment. For safety reasons, please also switch it off just before taking a shower.
8. Please do not tighten water tap knobs, gentle turning will suffice.
9. Please keep the apartment door locked, not merely shut, at all times.
10. Please use the lift, rather than walking up and down the stairs - respect the neighbours.
11. My listing contains 100 photographs; each one of them has an accompanying description. What many of the photographs (about two thirds of the total), including the front page photo, show, as each photo description clearly indicates, are merely places of interest in the neighbourhood and not views from the flat. In particular, the inclusion of beach photographs can't be construed to represent a sea view from the flat. In fact, there are photographs which do represent views from the flat, and this is clearly indicated in the accompanying descriptions.
12. Before booking, you are expected to have looked at all photos, have read all listing details and description and all paragraphs of all sections and subsections and all rules, and have understood, and agreed to, those rules.