Condo is in a high rise building at the heart of downtown Atlanta on Peachtree St. Walking distance to MARTA, two blocks away to the Georgia Aquarium, the Coca-Cola center, CNN center, 24/7 Check in/out
1. No Pets are allowed at any time – minimum fine of $500.
2. If you are locked out of the unit and the Building Staff is available to assist you, there is a minimum fee of
$65. Lost key will be minimum fee $200
3. Packages and Mail should not be sent to the Building to be held for you.
4. Behavior Resulting in a False Fire Alarm - minimum fine of $150.
5. Do not block elevator doors and hold them open. It will shut down the elevator.
6. No eating, no beverages or smoking are allowed in the hallways or other common areas of the Building.
7. Do not put pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine $50.
7. Do not let people follow you into the Building. Only residents and guests with keys should be allowed to
8. No one should be able to hear sounds or noise coming out of your unit at any time.
9. Bicycles are NOT allowed in the elevators. You may obtain a key to the Bicycle Room from the
I have lived in Atlanta for 2 years. One time I came by downtown Atlanta and realized the location is perfect for everywhere. So I bought this place as a investment. Meanwhile, Help travelers and business person to share the beauty of Downtown Atlanta