À propos de ce logement
Private, spacious room available in shared house. Lovely, well maintained renovated heritage home located in treed suburb. Centrally located and walking distance to a large variety of great restaurants. Secure home.
- Minimum period 3 months
- 1 year lease available
- Large furnished bedroom with oregan pine wooden floors, lead glass windows and pressed ceilings
- Double bed, cupboard with hangers and drawers
- All linen supplied
- Bedside table, lamp, desk and single sofa
- Shared antique style bathroom with two separate shared toilets
The rest of the house:
- Large roomy house and garden
- Shared lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Secure parking on the property
- Satellite TV
Other people in the house:
- Myself and 3 other professional people live in the house
Location & Eating out:
- Secure property in safe neighborhood with 24hr security
- Excellent restaurants and shops within walking distance
- 10 minutes drive from Gautrain in Rosebank
- 5 Minutes drive from the Johannesburg Zoo, War Museum and Botanical Gardens
Accès des voyageurs
Access to shared bathroom, toilets, kitchen, lounge, dining room and garden
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Interaction is optional. I am not always around, but there is usually always someone on the property.
Wi-Fi and Satellite TV available
- Leave things the way you find them or or in a better state.
- Be considerate to other guests.
- Feel at home.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
I am a entrepreneur residing in South Africa. (Satellite TV, Property rentals, Clothing washing lines & Electronic security)
I enjoy travelling the world experiencing the variety of cultures out there.
Kite surfing, Cycling, Hiking, Skiing, general sight-seeing.
Generally I prefer not to stay in hotels as I find them to insular and you never get to meet the actual people who live in the country you are visiting.