The 'twist in this idiosyncratic yet so-comfortable 5* self-catering ‘cottage’ at award-winning Belle Grove Farm in Suffolk is achieved through its eclectic mix of local antique finds and textiles & furnishings from the Far East. Yet well-appointed bathrooms (bath and digital drench shower-over) & an open-plan living space/kitchen provides modern convenience and practicality.
• Timbered interior, stone fireplace, wood stove
• Under-floor heating, rugs on terracotta tiles /wooden floors
• Granite work tops, Multi-fuel range cooker
• Quality cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glassware
• Fridge/Freezer with water chiller
• Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine/dryer
• Cotton bathrobes, 5* bed-linen & towels
• Bose music system, Freeview flatscreen television
• DVD player/recorder & DVD library
• Free Wi-Fi internet access
• Reference books, maps & local information
• Garden furniture & barbecue
• Travel Cot (if required)
Belle Grove's naturalistic grounds encourage wildlife while the pretty courtyard garden (exclusive to this property) overlooks large ponds.
Sorry, absolutely no smoking indoors.
Arrival time is only FROM 3pm unless otherwise agreed
Departure BY 10am unless otherwise agreed