Forest Hills is one of the best area in Queens, NYC, residential, quiet and safe neighborhood, very convenient location, close to everything, walking distance to everything, 2 mins to 75 Ave subway stop, F / E express train stop, 20 mins to Manhattan
A very specious room with a queen-size bed good for 2 people. A full-size air mattress can be put on the room for an extra person.
We provide our guests with:
- A closet for guests to store luggages and personal belongings
- Iron & Ironing Board
- A TV and Apple TV
- Air Conditioned Room
- Wi-Fi access
- Breakfast for self-cooking
- Open Kitchen
Accès des voyageurs
Common area in the apartment such as the dinning are, living area and kitchen.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We love sharing our experience in traveling and exploring places both NYC & Thailand since we are Thai - New Yorker couple. If you are new to this Big Apple, we can guide you Dos & Don'ts, where to go, what to eat and if we have time and you'd like a company, we don't mind showing you around our charming city! Thai dinner might be served if you happen to catch us for the meal.
Beside exploring NYC, we can also arrange other activities if requested such as:
-Learning how to cook Thai food
-Exploring Hits of NYC Food
-Escaping the Big Apple to Hudson Valley
-Escaping the Big Apple to LI
Additional fee is applied.
The minute we decide to host you. You are in our circle of family and friends. So please, let us know more about you and the purpose of your visit, this will help us easier to make a decision.
1. Do not cause any disruption to others
2. Self Cooking Breakfast
3. Clean after yourself
4. Common area and guest room will be cleaned once a week
5. Quiet time is 10 pm - 8 am. Watching TV in the Living room after 10 pm is possible with headphones provided
6. No party, No drugs, No pet
7. Booking reference number and Passport or Driver License required when checking-in
8. Check-in & out time can be flexible if informed in advanced.
9. Host will not be hold any responsibility in any circumstances.
We are a couple (Thai and African American) own a Thai restaurant in Chelsea, enjoy cooking, eating and exploring new eatery, love learning of other cultures and sharing our experience, culture and common values...Most of all, we love showing our friends the cities we love either NYC or Bangkok - Thailand!