RESIFLOR.B3 is a three-room apartment on the upper floor of a three-family house, with entrance, veranda and garden independent , within the wide park of a Residence of 3 villas.
Interior: two bedrooms (1.: double bed; 2.: two single beds); living room with lunch side lunch and conversation / TV side; American kitchen (gas oven, dishwasher, refrigerator / freezer, microwave oven), two bathrooms (1.: basin, WC, bidet; 2.: basin, WC, shower); total 67 square meters;
Outdoors: a) terrace (60 m2) with a shaded veranda, table/chairs on the panoramic front, and side service area (boiler, washing machine, clothes horse); b) garden (120 m2) on the back of the house on ground floor, with additional outdoor shower (hot water) and sun loungers; c) shaded car parking space inside the residence.
Accès des voyageurs
RESIFLOR.B3: apartment exclusive for the guest, with its own entrance, its own veranda, its garden and its shaded parking. The Residence estate (9000 sqm), fenced and including inside the parking area and a natural wood, is common to all guests of the Residence (9 apartments).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
A lady resident in the village (Key Holder) has the task of receiving the Customers, accompany them to the residence and assist them, if necessary, during their stay.
The Residence is only 500 m from the center of San Pantaleo, 5 km from the sea. The village is inhabited all year round and offers all the main useful services: grocery, pharmacy, post office, ATM, fuel station, newspapers, cafes, hotels, restaurants, pizzerias and a popular weekly craft market.
It is 20 km from Olbia, main town of the area (commercial port and international airport) and 14 km from Arzachena, another town with large services.
RENTAL AGREEMENT (Home Rules/Conditions, implicitly accepted in case of booking).
1. Reception. Check in/check out and assistance by a local delegate (Key Holder);
2. Arrival/Departure. On the stated day, at the following times, unless a different specific agreement has been made: arrival after 5 p.m. (h.17,00), departure before 10 a.m. (h. 10,00).
In case of arrival later than h 9,30 p.m.-10,00 p.m.(h 21,30-22,00) a “late arrival fee” of € 20,00 will be paid by the Customer to the Key Holder for the extra service;.
3. Pets. No pets are allowed.
4. Behaviour. Use of the apartment requires: 1) complete silence during daytime rest hours (2 - 5 p.m.) (h14,00 – 17,00) and at night (12 p.m.- 9 a.m.) (h 24,00 - 9,00); 2) to comply with the good neighbourhood rules; 3) care in managing the home, equipment and garden;
5. Linen. Table and kitchen linen are supplied and included in the rent price together with an initial set of bed linen and towels. Change of bed linen and towels after every two weeks is free of charge.
A further replacement of bed linen and towels is possible contacting the Key Holder (extra price per guest: € 15,00);
6. Consumption of gas, water and electricity. This is included in the rent price, however consumption of electricity is limited to a maximum of 70 kWh per week (Electric Sparing Clause). Excess consumption will be charged to the Customer at the price of 0,40 € /kWh.
7. Rubbish. It is the Customer’s responsibility to regularly deposit his personal rubbish, correctly distributed into the due containers (to be later withdrawn when empty), outside the Residence's gate, following the instructions/timetable available in the home. In case of too much personal rubbish left at home upon Customer's departure or badly mixed in the 5 containers (wet, plastic, glass & cans, papers & cardboard) the Key Holder will charge the Customer the cost of the extra service for disposal (€ 25,00).
8. Final Cleaning. Upon Customer's arrival the home will be consigned completely clean and the Customer, during his rental period, is formally expected to use the home, and to leave it upon departure, in tidy and clean conditions (Home Care Clause), so that only a finishing touch and a bathrooms disinfection, free of charge for the departing Customer, will need to be performed by a professional cleaner to let the home be prepared for a new incoming Customer.
ln the event the home or its surroundings are left in a dirty/neglect state upon the Customer's departure (for example: dirty oven or cooking utensils, dirty bathrooms, bottles/leftover food not removed) the Key Holder will charge the cost of a preliminary tiding and cleaning of the premises (€ 40,00).
9. Security, Extra charges and Damages. Upon arrival, a deposit of € 300,00, will be paid in cash as security by the Customer to the Key Holder, who will return the sum at the end of the rental period after having made the exit check, and deducted the Extra charges if any (a possible cleaning fee; the cost of an incidental excess electricity consumption; the cost of damages, if any, which the Customer may have caused in the home or its surroundings during the rental period; the cost of possible extra services if used).
Damages caused in the home for which the Customer is responsible, if any, will be reported spontaneously by the Customer himself, also to simplify the exit operations, and will be evaluated in agreement with the Key Holder, with the criteria of paying the costs of repair in order to restore the damaged parts to their original state, if possible (walls, furniture, garden etc.) or of paying the entire cost of replacing the damaged goods if these are not in a fit state for use by an incoming Customer (damages to bathroom fittings, permanent stains on fabrics, mattress, etc).
In the event of more severe damages to furniture or other home equipment for which Customer is responsible and compensation of which exceeds the Security amount, the Customer will be required to provide a supplementary payment, in accordance with a specific evaluation of the damage with a technician, if necessary, and/or contacting the Owner.
10. Equipment breakdowns: in the event of breakdowns of equipment during the Customer's stay, the Key holder will organise repairs. Payments will be charged for breakdowns directly or indirectly caused by the Customer. No claims will be accepted for the reduced use of the house if any repairs are needed (It. Civil Code, art. 1583);
11. Extra services. On preliminary request are available:
- baby cot (for children up to 3 y.o.) linen included + high chair (supplement: € 50,00);
- Wi fi router (restricted traffic: suitable for exchanging e-mails and texts, and for not too long navigations on the web. Not suitable for download heavy files such as films or music) supplement: € 50,00, of which € 30,00 refundable (deposit);
- coal barbecue with tools: € 30,00.
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation strictes
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 30 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
My name is Fiorella: I’m a grandmother now, living between San Pantaleo and Rome. I lived in Sardinia for about 20 years, as a result of the work of my husband Vincent and I am very tied to this region that I find very beautiful, especially the Gallura with the local people, kind and helpful. I have two children and four grandchildren who live in Rome; but they also come here willingly every year for some holiday periods.
My stays here are very pleasant in all seasons and, in addition to the family, I host also welcomes friends when possible.
But I not always live here and in free periods willingly leave room for international tourists to learn about this island and to enjoy periods of stay in these beautiful landscapes in this beautiful sea.