Semi-lakefront unit with beautiful beach theme decor. Built in 2016. Throw a rock into the lake from your private 600 square foot patio. Minutes from shopping, movie theatres, restaurants. Next door to boat launch and Boat storage. And best of all - right across the street from Willow Beach Park.
Please note all guest must agree to rental agreement. Photo ID must be presented at check-in. Dogs 15 lbs or under are welcome; Pet fee of $100.
We cross the street to the lake.
Accès des voyageurs
Private entrance with ample parking.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We would love to help you have the most enjoyable trip possible. Please don't hesitate to ask!
Rental Agreement For West Kelowna Beach House B&B
Operated by Susanne and Matt Conant
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay. Please review the following agreement carefully. By booking with us you are agreeing to comply with all the following rules and terms. Thank you for considering us and we hope you have a great vacation!
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between West Kelowna Beach House B&B (the Homeowner) and the Guest. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Maximum Occupancy: The number of guests is limited to 4 persons. An additional charge or $25 per person per night for guests in addition to 4 will be assessed up to a maximum of 6 guests. Any other person in/on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
2. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
3. Cancellation Policy: The cancellation policy is strict. There will be no refunds of cancelled bookings under any circumstances.
4. Pets: Small dogs (15lbs and under) are allowed to be on the property and stay at the suite. A pet fee of $100 must be paid. The Pet addendum applies.
5. Check in and Check out: Check in time is between 3 pm and 9 pm. Check out time is by 11 am.
6. Liability: The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to one Vehicle in designated parking area only. In addition there is ample parking on the road.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Meals: No meals are provided by the Homeowner.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. Damage deposit: A damage deposit of $500 will be paid. The guest is responsible to pay for any damage and the amount is not limited to the damage deposit paid.
The damage deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
12. Identity: Upon check in, the booking Guest will provide proof of identity to the owner. The owner will photograph proof of identity in accordance with best practices as recommended by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Home Away, Airbnb and Owner Direct.
13. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules as listed below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
• No parties or events
• No excessive noise
• Quiet time is from 11 pm to 7 am
• No smoking on the property inside or outside
It is hereby agreed by and between West Kelowna Beach House B&B and the Guest that Homeowner will allow guest to have a pet in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $100.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 15lbs
b. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be free of fleas and ticks.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on patio or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
11. The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.