SPECIAL SKI DISCOUNTS AT SHAWNEE FOR OUR GUESTS!
Become one with nature in this serene, rustic setting. This charming 800 sq. ft. ranch home is the perfect getaway, located on a wooded lot in a private community. You will have full access to all amenities within the community.
Our home comes furnished with brand new beds, 1 king size, 1 queen, and 1 twin murphy bed. 1 Full bath with main entrance and can also enter from master bedroom, detachable showerhead and cabinet with soft close drawers.
Just bring the food! The kitchen is fully equipped with coffee maker, dishes, utensils, dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove, refrigerator, toaster oven, griddle, kitchen island, pantry items, and washer/dryer. There is a propane fireplace in living room (Oct-April), satellite TV, ceiling fans, skylight in living room, towels, pillows, blankets & linens provided.
Outside: deck off kitchen, backyard with fire pit, picnic table & grill. Deer wander onto the property daily, so get your cameras ready, they will pose for you, but please do not feed them.
Accès des voyageurs
Community Ammenities: Enjoy the community outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi tub in the summer months. Also enjoy a beach/lake area with pavilion, (bring your non-motor boat), tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts, children's playground, game room and exercise room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Let us know what we can do to make your stay more comfortable. Any questions you may have during your stay, feel free to contact us so we can help in any way.
We are less than 10 minutes from Bushkill Falls, just 12 miles from Shawnee Mountain, and 9 miles from Fernwood Golf Course, 11 mlles to Great Bear Golf Course to give you an idea of your surroundings. Explore the areas waterparks, hiking trails, fishing, zip line, paintball, museums, casinos, and so much more!
Check-in: 3 PM, Check out: 11:00 AM.
This is our home, too, so we ask that you take your shoes off at the door, (bring your slippers), and make yourself comfortable. Please be considerate and treat our home with care. Our home is smoke-free and pet-free.
Must be at least 25 years of age to rent. No wifi on premises.
Rules and Regulations: All Guests must abide by these rules with no exception. Guests agree to repay Owners for any damages or expenses that are caused by the Guests. This includes expenses above and beyond the Security Deposit collected:
• Pets (of any kind) are not allowed on premises
• Only the people listed on the agreement are allowed on the premises at all times
• No smoking in the interior at anytime. Smoking is permitted outside. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground
• Parking on property lawn is NOT allowed
• Granite countertops should only be wiped with dish detergent and water
• No cutting on the stovetop or countertops
• DO NOT put food or oil down any drain or toilet (we provide a can under the sink for grease disposal)
• No loud music outdoors
• Spills must be wiped up immediately
• Only use appliances for their intended use and only run appliances when present
• No fireworks at any time
• No candles inside at anytime
• No cutting of trees
• No shooting of firearms on the Property
• No littering, no matter how small the item
• No killing, feeding or disturbing wildlife on the Property
• Turn lights out that are not in use, including outside spotlights
• Do not leave wet shoes or towels on the floor. Any wetness on floor needs to be wiped up immediately
• Fireplace should only be on when present (only operable from September – May)
Mike and I have enjoyed spending time in our warm, inviting second home. We have made many upgrades and are ready to share the beauty and all the benefits of this wonderful private community. First time ever, we are now posting our home to rent out for you to enjoy as much as we have. You will find our home immaculate and extremely clean. Come experience a wonderful getaway vacation in the Poconos for yourself. There are a variety of things to do in the area including hiking, gaming, fishing, swimming, golfing and skiing or just plain relaxing. Please feel free to ask me for anything that will make your stay amazing and fun.