Very Inaccurate Amenities Listing
Booked a reservation in this accommodation for 3 nights but ended up changing it to 1 night because of the following reasons.
1. Essentials were included in amenities but when we checked in, we were only provided with 2 worn off towels (despite the fact that the room accomodates 5 people as what was posted and despite there were 5 of us), nothing else. I had to ask the care taker for the soap and shampoo which she did gave us but she said that it wasn't suppose to be provided as we only booked airbnb and not the more expensive rooms.
2. Bed Lines- the room has 3 single beds and 1 double bed (set-up like bunk beds as shown in the pictures, where 1 was so small taht somebody who's height is 4 feet could only fit). 2 of the beds does not have bed sheets so I ask the care taker for it. She gave us two worn off linens (old linens with holes and big tears on it undeniably been used for years), but also said that the room was meant for 4 people only and not five that's why no sheets on other beds (Room was good for 5 pax as posted by the host).
3. Breakfast- was included in amenities as posted by host but we were told that breakfast was available for fee. I was also told by the care taker that it was not included in airbnb reservations but only to their more expensive rooms.
4. Bathroom floor was dirty and does not drain properly. You don't want to go bare foot in there.
5. Kitchen only has counter that was not built with tiles like what was shown in the pictures. Instead it was made of tin. And there was nothing in the kitchen but a counter and a sink. No way to cook or prepare food like all the airbnb rooms with kitchen that I booked in all my previous trips.