À propos de ce logement
This is one of the cutest houseboats you will find. She's a doll and a home I love! She is actually for sale so feel free to stay a night and see if she is your next landing spot!
This houseboat is an eclectic small space. Full kitchen, living space with sleeper sofa and table, bathroom with shower and toilet, wall heaters for cozy nights, 1 double size bed. Comfortably accommodates 2 people, with room for a 3rd on the main couch.
As for living on a boat, there is little like it, and I suggest you try it out. You might be looking at some shwanky pad as well, and that would be great, but this is a cool experience, a piece of Seattle history you should wear for a few days when you can. It's an opportunity to be around the mayhem that is water life during the day, and the peace and tranquility that floating can be at night.
- 1 double bed
- 1 6' sleeper sofa/day bed/couch
- 1 full size blow up mattress and sheets available
- Full kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, coffee press, kitchen essentials)
- Heated (wall heaters)
- Full bathroom (shower, toilet, sink)
- Wireless internet (it can be spotty fyi)
- Kid friendly
- Indoor and outdoor breakfast/eating nook
- Deck and roof lounge area
- Parking out front the marina office building at a cost of $1 per hour. Weekdays, it is free before 9 am and after 4 pm. Weekends are free as well. Note: due to parking passes being taken by guests repeatedly, they are no longer available.
- Propane BBQ
- (5) kayaks - first come, first serve. No reservations.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the place all yourself. I will have shower items for you, towels, sheets, etc.
Access to the boat is via a self-checkin process. All access and reservation instructions will be included in the confirmation page after booking. In addition, we will email the houseboat manual as a PDF 5-7 days prior to your reservation.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Just a phone call away for whatever you need.
- It's important to know that this is a boat and not a house, and that's its charm. While it does have everything you will need, its not like living in a house - doors are smaller, toilets can have a slight smell, stairs are steep, and sometimes the boat rocks.
- The ceiling height is not standard, max 7', plus there are a few smaller accesses to different parts of the house. If you are very tall, you may find this irritating. The stairs to floor are steep and narrow as well. If you have physical difficulties, this may not be the best match.
- On occasion the toilet holding tank does get filled and it unable to be pumped on weekends. There are bathrooms at the marina for use, which I encourage. I will not offer any refunds if the holding tank does fill and is unable to be pumped. Of course, we will do our best, but there are limitations.
- I have 4 kayaks and 1 kayak/paddle board conversion available first come, first serve.
- There is a little cafe at the marina which does has WIFI, coffee, beer, wine. It is not open weekends.
- 5-7 days before your reservation the Property Manager will reach out via email to provide the houseboat manual and entering instructions.
- Parking out front the marina office building at a cost of $1 per hour. Weekdays, it is free before 9 am and after 4 pm. Weekends are free as well. Note: due to guest parking passes being taken by guests repeatedly, they are no longer available.
Upon your departure please complete the following tasks:
Place bed sheets and used towels on top of the bed
Turn off all heating elements
Load the dishwasher and start it to run
Close and lock all windows and doors
Empty the refrigerator and freezer of any personal items
Collect trash and recycling, place in designated containers in the marina parking lot
Leave the boat and marina keys in the key box on the gate, relock the box
No one is allowed to wander the docks
Children - Must be kept at close attention at all times
Guests - Only permitted guests during the day time.
No social gatherings are allowed. Any gatherings will disturb neighbors and violate marina rules. If guest is found to be hosting any type of social gathering eviction will occur, and a charge equal to the amount of the security deposit will be applied.
Please keep noise to a minimum all day. This is marina is home to many people.
• Official Quiet Hours - 9:00pm to 7:00am daily
There is no smoking allowed in the house. You may smoke outside in the marina parking lot, at least 20 feet away from open windows or doors. Please dispose of cigarette butts in trash cans.
• Smoking Fee - $250
Please take off your shoes when entering. Normal wear and tear on the floor surfaces is expected, but if there is excessive dirt, stains or spills you will be charged additional cleaning and/or repair fees.
Inappropriate behavior such as loud and/or vulgar language and/or drunkenness is strictly prohibited. If guest is found to be engaging in inappropriate behavior eviction will occur, and a charge equal to the amount of the security deposit will be applied.
Turn off lights, television and heaters when not in use.
Do not intentionally destroy, deface, impair or remove any part of the property, equipment, furniture or furnishings.
All homes, houseboats, and boats in the marina are private property. Please stay on walking paths, paved roads and roadsides.
All garbage is to be bagged and placed in the outside garbage bin behind the marina office. Please limit to one bag of garbage per day. Any garbage exceeding this amount must be disposed of elsewhere.
The property will be cleaned after departure. Tenant is responsible for additional housekeeping charges due to carelessness, failure to return furniture in original position, not following check- out instructions and/or pets.
Pets and Animals
Pets - Pets are not allowed. If guest is found to have violated this room, immediate eviction will occur. A charge equal to the amount of the security deposit will be applied. NO EXCEPTIONS.
DO NOT use any products other than water and soap to remove a stain because certain products will stain the carpets.
No refunds will be given due to inclement weather or malfunctions in equipment (heaters, electricity shut off, water shut off, stove, WiFi).
Waterworks Marina Rules
The houseboat is moored on the premises of Waterworks Offices and Marina, below are the marina rules that must be adhered to:
1. Respect the privacy of all other tenants on the Marina. No one is allowed to wander the docks.
2. Alcohol may only be consumed on the vessel. There is to be no alcohol on the docks.
3. Noise complaints from any source may result in immediate termination of your stay.
4. Put absolutely nothing into the lake. No garbage. No food. No liquids.
5. Smoking is not permitted in the marina.
6. Fires and fireworks are not permitted in the marina.
7. All garbage is to be bagged and placed in the outside garbage bin behind the marina office.
8. Bathroom and garbage facilities are available at the marina. Should guests damage any portion of these premises, guest will be held financially liable for all repairs.
9. No signs may be posted on any property or lot.
10. Any violation of applicable laws may result in immediate termination of your stay.
Any violation of applicable laws may result in immediate termination of your stay.
Please be aware that each violation of any of these rules, or other rules outlined elsewhere, will result in a minimum fine of $200 per incident.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 542 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Born and raised in Seattle with stints in Portland and NYC. Love my city and neighborhood, especially the amazing natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest!
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.