Located in the BEST area of Brickell, fast access to public transportation. The apartment features a 60 inch TV with DVR, HD cable, super fast Internet access, lounge area in the balcony located in the Penthouse of one of the most luxurious building.
This apartment is located in a great area. I know you will enjoy it here!
The building features sauna, steam room, two story gym, racquet ball court, private movie theater and a Spa that you can book in advance.
Additional amenities in/of the apartment:
- FREE super high speed internet, speed up to 100mb/s
- Body towels, face towels and beach towels.
- Full washer and dryer
- Clean bed linens
- Iron and Iron table
- Steam iron
- One PS3 and several games.
- Mini Oven
- Pots and pans
- Cooking utensils
You have access to all of these amazing features to make your vacation as perfect as possible all within the building:
- Sunrise to sunset Infinity Pool
- Steam room
- Full gym
- Game/Arcade room
- The Spa & Health Club
- 24 hour Concierge service
- Business Center
- Convenience store that sells food, toiletries, cleaning supplies etc. which is open until late and deliver to the apartment.
- 900 linear feet of river frontage connected to the Riverwalk
- Large outdoor sports area
- Gated community with 24 hour security
- 24 hour valet service
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the whole apartment. Including the bedrooms and Kitchen.
You will be able to use the 24 hour GYM, pool, sauna, hot tube, steam room and spa!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As much as you like!
Just ask questions and I can answer!
If you come to Miami you have to go out sailing. Sailing is a wonderful experience because it provides you with the benefit of being in the ocean with no engine running!
We have a beautiful 35 feet sailboat for you to enjoy the water of Biscayne bay. When you arrive let us know if you are interested in going out for a day/night sail.
We have a captain that can take you and your family out. The price is based on the service/time that you want, feel free to ask me about it!
1) Only minutes from the best attractions and nightlife that Miami has to offer:
- Located within Brickell (Miami's financial district)
- 8 minutes from the famous South Beach [car]
- 5 minutes from artsy Midtown [metromover]
- 14 minutes from the MIA airport
- 3 minutes to the American Airlines Arena, Marlins Stadium, and Bayside Mall.
- 1 Minute away from multiple restaurants, bars, shops and lounges located at the heart of Brickell in Mary Brickell Village
This means you are located in the best spot possible for you perfect vacations!
Remember this is my personal apartment, so you have to follow normal condo rules, no loud noise, you are not allowed to bring more people to sleep over, you are not allowed to have parties of any kind, you have to take care of the electronics.
The building has security 24 hours so you have to be compliant with the rules. You can use the pool gym and the common areas but you have to follow the association rules for them.
*Absolutely* no smoking allowed inside the apartment, if you do so you will be fine $500 for the smell cleaning service.
Last thing, you have to be a verified user in the AIRBNB website in order for me to let you book. That includes, offline ID, recent picture and just be honest, I'm opening my house to you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Cet hôte a 29 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm David... I like to read a lot, adventurous explorer, I provide an urban retreat in the city of Miami for other explorers that wish to take part in the various adventures in south florida, while escaping at the end of the day to a warm/cold and inviting Condo in the Heart of the city.
I've spent a bunch of time exploring the city, and would be really happy to let you know what the cool experiences are. Including Sailing which is one of my hobbies.
The things I can't live without are fresh coffee, acoustic music, big screen movies, good friends and a good book..
I'm not the party-type guy but I enjoy a laugh, so feel free to ask any questions or just share a glass of wine!