Welcome to my home! I offer you a fully-furnished, cozy 55 square meter apartment in the first floor, with balcony, in the area of Humboldthain.
- Where will you get your beauty sleep? The bedroom has a 160*200cm bed and 2 separate blankets (German tradition). You can put all your clothes in a nice, big closet. If you need extra sleeping areas, the sofa in the living room can easily transform into a comfortable bed for 2 guests.
- Where will you pamper yourself? The fully-tiled bathroom has a shower, hair-dryer and is very conveniently organized. You can also use the washing machine there.
- Where will you eat? The kitchen is brand new! (finished at the end of 2015). You will enjoy brand new appliances (induction stove, stylish extractor hood, large fridge, dishwasher, and many other cool small appliances). There is also enough space for cook-addicts to prepare nice meals. If you want to just eat without cooking, no worries, I will leave addresses for food take-aways and restaurants.
- Where will you chill and relax? The living room is spacious and has a comfortable L-shaped sofa (the one who can transform into a comfortable bed), and you can enjoy the books I have in my library: around 500 English novels, including a fair share of classics... You can also use the large corner desk (ideal for laptops and computer works). If the weather allows it, enjoy the balcony: 2 chairs and one small table, with view on the street. If you are a smoker, the balcony is your smoking place!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- And what if I have more questions? I’m happy to answer them as best as I can, and you will have my phone number on which you can reach me anytime of the day.
- Anything else? You can check out until 5PM. I'm also flexible for check-in, but after 6PM or early morning is easier for me since I will be at work.
Easygoing. Often lazy. Avoiding stress as much as possible. Friendly. An average cook. Lover of sci-fi tv series / books. An anime and manga fan. Playful with cats and dogs.