For a relaxed, sun and wind-swept family or romantic getaway, Breezy Bonaire is made for you to enjoy!Location, Location, Location. Walk downtown & the beach! 3bdm 2Bath top floor unit 4 min walk to beach.Freshly renovated canal front, sleeps 7, on-site dive shop, WiFi, screened-in balcony facing DIRECTLY into trade winds, AirCo in 2 main bedrooms, naturally well-lit & cool. Little touches like Corian countertops, quality kitchenware, high thread count sheets and low rates complete the package!
• 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment - sleeps 7 (all in bedrooms - no fold out beds)
• bedroom 1 has king bed, AC and walks out to terrace
• bedroom 2 has king bed, twin bed, AC, ensuite bathroom and walks out to terrace
• bedroom 3 is an open space loft upstairs and has two twin beds.
• Walking distance to beautiful beach at Plaza Resort (4 minute walk if you map it online!)
• Screened-in Terrace keeping the entire apartment breezy and mosquito-free
• Top floor location facing DIRECTLY into the trade winds
• Kitchen with oven, stovetop, coffee maker, full refrigerator/freezer, blender, lots of pots, pans, utensils, etc.
• Dedicated high speed WIFI connection in the apartment (not shared with any other units)
• Powerful air conditioning in the bedrooms
• Cable TV
• Parking in front of your unit in our private lot
• CENTRAL location walking distance to downtown and restaurants/shops
• On-site dive shop for scuba divers- 15% discount on air or nitrox
• Fully screened in to prevent mosquitos from entering almost entirely
• Swimming pool with kid's pool
• Next door to resort hotel with beach, restaurants, activities like kayak rental, snorkeling, BBQ night, etc and bordered on the other side by the new chain resort that has finally come to Bonaire. (We are located in a SAFE, resort area.)
• Towels, high thread count designer linens, beach towels included
• European washing machine for clothes in the apartment
• Use of a pay-as-you go cell phone for dinner reservations or to call us when needed
• Discounted car rental
• Combination laptop size safe in the apartment for valuables
• Cleaning before and after your stay included in rates listed here
• Electricity is also included in your rental rates
Great for long stays due to kitchen, internet and washing machine
A few more reasons you will love it here:
- this apartment is QUIET! No street noise since we're not actually on the street (canal/marina-front on one side and our parking lot/pool/garden on the other), no chickens or roosters or barking dogs which is almost always an issue on Bonaire when staying in neighborhood holiday rental houses. The location is safe and central, nestled in a resort area between the Plaza Resort and the new Mariott Courtyard
- Scuba diving is made easy with our boutique on-site dive center, Div'Ocean Bonaire. At Div'Ocean you pick up your air or nitrox tanks right in our parking lot in front of your apartment. You also enjoy a 15% discount on air and nitrox packages for being our guest. The Div'Ocean dive boat leaves directly from your apartment complex and takes a maximum of SIX divers at a time. Your dive gear can be stored at the apartment or at the dive shop. On-site rinse tanks, gear rental, storage, and the expertise of the Div'ocean staff are all at your fingertips.
Accès des voyageurs
•Swimming pool with sun shades and lounge chairs
•On Site dive shop with 15% discount on scuba tanks
•Free parking in the lot in front of your apartment
•Pack light for long stays - there is a European washing machine for your clothes and comfort right in your apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We know a lot about Bonaire and we are happy to share that knowledge with you. Whatever the circumstance - be it diving, windsurfing, traveling with kids, eating out, off the beaten path… even thinking of buying a home on Bonaire, don't hesitate to contact us with your questions and needs. We aim to share what we love about Bonaire with our guests.
This apartment is managed by the owner, Marji. When she's out of town we have a wonderful private manager who takes great care of you as well. One of us will always be available by phone or e-mail. (We provide you with a phone to call us in the apartment.) We respond quickly to your questions and your needs but we also want to offer you the as much privacy as you need. It is YOUR vacation!
The quote you receive includes all fees including final cleaning, internet, electricity, airbnb's fees and all utilities. The listing price does not include tourist tax of $5.50 per person per night (ages 13 and older). The tourist tax is payable in cash on arrival and is the only fee you will pay after your booking is completed.
The apartment is absolutely pet and dander free.
This is a non-smoking apartment.
Cet hôte a 42 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Full time mom, passionate windsurfer, landlord, host, chef, runner, friend and taxi driver for my teens and tweens... I've lived in New York City, Milan and Rome Italy and the island of Bonaire each for at least 7 years. I'm somewhat multi-lingual speaking fluent Italian and respectable French as well as bits and pieces of Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento. I love the vacation rental business having hosted many happy tourists since 2006.