Charming studio apartment in the heart of Antique Row (near trendy South Street, all historic sites, City Center, Convention Center, Penn/Jefferson Hospital, etc!). Lots of historical charm, plus tons of restaurants, shops, and night life around.
$35 off first time Airbnb: www.airbnb.com/c/rshapiro8 or use code rshapiro8.
$20 off first Uber ride with promo code: B4BAQ.
Checkout my other amazing listings:
1. This is a quiet private building, please keep it that way. (ie. No Loud Parties)
2. Please cleanup any dishes or messes before leaving.
3. Checkout time is a strict 10am. The cleaners arrive by 11am so please let us know prior to your arrival if you need a place to store your belongings after this time. Cleaners charge $50/hr if kept waiting so will be taken from deposit if guest doesn't checkout on time or make prior arrangements.
4. No Smoking Inside OR directly outside the building front-door (the neighbors will complain so please go for a nice stroll). Please!
5. Refund Policy is "Strict" on this listing which means we can only offer a 50% refund (except fees) up to 1 week prior to your reservation. There are no refunds for cancellations within a week of arrival. We highly recommend Travel Insurance for anyone who might have last-minute issues traveling.
Cet hôte a 522 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
From Philadelphia originally but was a pilot in the military for the last 11 years. Now I'm an entrepreneur and moonlight as an airbnb host. My girlfriend Emily was raised overseas and is a professional scuba diver and aspiring veterinarian. We both Love to travel and have been to over 30 countries. We love to get the local feel when we do travel so Airbnb has been great. Although, we have slept in some really random places where we wished there was an Airbnb listing! Things we can't live without: TRAVEL and Chocolate!