À propos de ce logement
Great Two (2) private rooms available in a sunny fully renovated third-floor brownstone apartment in the historic district of Crown Heights/Bed-Stuy in Brooklyn. Each room has a closet and a full-size mirror!
Just 20 Min Subway Ride to Manhattan!
The Two Private Rooms are in the third-floor apartment of a three-story, three bedrooms two-family brownstone. Retaining its historic façade, this fully renovated apartment has three bedrooms and two full baths. All appliances are brand new.
The rooms feature new comfortable beds with foam mattresses.
First Room: Queen size bed , full-sized mirror, and a closet
Second Room: Full / Double size bed, full-sized mirror, and a closet
Guests will have their own guest bathroom.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to all sharing areas of the apartment. You can use all appliances such as kitchen range, microwave, coffee maker etc. Self-prepare breakfast items are provided. Guests will walk one exterior flight up from the street, and then there is one interior flight of stairs.
This apartment is located near Fulton Park, cool cafes, restaurants, bars, supermarket and a growing collection of commercial options on Fulton Street and Lewis and Stuyvesant Avenues. The apartment is just 3-minutes walk to the subway station.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live in the apartment and our interaction will be as much or as little as you will like. I will be happy to help you with whatever you need from directions to local recommendations to extra toiletries. I will also be happy to take you out on a tour if time permits it. I have been living in NYC for fifteen years so I know the city pretty well. I am available by phone or email for any questions you may have.
This is a three (3) bedroom apartment and the listing / rate is for two private rooms and a private guest bathroom. I am in the third bedroom.
- Please, no smoking in the apartment or stairs.
- No pets
- If you smoke, please do so outside and do not throw your cigarette butts on the sidewalk, yard or stairs.
- No visitors to the apartment without prior approval from us.
- Visitors not included in the reservation may not stay overnight.
- No candles may be burned in the apartment.
- NYC recycles, so please empty plastic/ glass / metal cans and bottles and put them into the recycling container provided.
- Please empty food into the garbage before putting dishes into the sink/dishwasher. There is no garbage disposal, so food thrown into the sink will result in a clog.
- No need to strip the beds or empty garbage; just leave everything and we'll take care of it for you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 50 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires