À propos de ce logement
Cheap and spacious vacation home with two fully furnished bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom with TV, WiFi and fully air-conditioned in a guarded subdivision not far from the highway and city centre.
All-inclusive detached, spacious vacation home with two bedrooms, a double bed and a bunkbed, ideal for a family, friends or a lone traveler. There is access to a bathroom with a shower with hot water, a fully furnished kitchen and dining table for all your home cooking needs. The living room consists of chairs, a couch and a coffee table. The residence also provides free WiFi and a flatscreen TV with cable television and DVD player. Also, airconditioning units are present in all three rooms. There is a back area behind the house to use for things like hanging clothes. Furthermore, there is spacious and free parking in front of the house.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to all rooms and facilities offered in the residence. We do ask, however, if guests could switch off the airconditioning when they leave the premises or are not using the bedrooms.
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player present
- Fully furnished kitchen including exhaust hood for all your home cooking
- Basketball court nearby should you feel the need to be active
- Laundromat in the vicinity for washing, drying and folding your clothes
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guest interaction will be available from 8AM till 11PM every day of the week. Contact information will be provided when the booking has been confirmed and you will be welcomed at your place of stay by our administrator. Emergency contact information will also be provided upon arrival. Any guests who come across any problems during their stay are encouraged to contact the administrator.
Attention: You have complete privacy (the administrator does not live in the residence).
- A list of useful and emergency contact information will be available in the house.
- Guests will be welcomed at the residence by our administrator
- Laundromat in the area for washing, drying and folding your clothes
- Many places in the Philippines do not have streetnames or addresses with a specific digit written on the door, this residence has a clear and complete address written on the front porch, which should be looked out for.
IMPORTANT: The price per day is for the WHOLE residence, not per person, for a maximum of 4 persons. You rent the house - not the rooms.
- Airconditioning units should be switched off when not in the residence or rooms.
- House cleaning could be optional for a longer stay (e.g. 1 week or more) and costs 10 euro.
- Smoking is permitted
- Noise should be turned down to a reasonable level after 11:59 PM
- Pets allowed
- Self cooking available with fully furnished kitchen
I'm a young and ambitious entrepreneur who likes travelling, seeing the world and overcoming challenges along the way. My business interests lie in real estate, strategic management and financial management, in both working and consulting. I've learned that trust and communication are two of the most valuable things when doing business and I'm working hard on them to attain and retain credibility. Challenges are always welcome and I happily take them on. Lastly, one of the things I value the most is mutual respect towards one another.
My personal interests are watching a movie, having a drink, spending time with family and friends and of course travelling. I want to travel around the world and visit all continents and most countries in the world, which is why I want to provide fellow travelers with an amazing place to stay in a beautiful country like the Philippines. As someone who has an International Business and Management degree I've had the privilege to work and live together with people of many different nationalities and therefore welcome anyone into my residence!
My favorite quote:
The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
- Bertrand Russell