À propos de ce logement
Our generous and quiet penthouse with rooftop terrace is located at a very nice spot: Just a couple of steps away is a tram station ("Burgfelderplatz", "Kannenfeldpark") in direction to the railway station (Basel SBB), to Messeplatz (Basel World/Art Basel) and towards the city centre (old town) where many bars and shops are to be found. Furthermore there is a nice and green park just a couple of blocks away and the river Rhine can be reached in 10 minutes by feet.
What you get:
- a private bathroom (which you only need to share with two cats ;-))
- a private balcony area
- access to the rooftop terrace where you can see Basel from above
- an elevator that goes directly to our flat
- access to public transport in all directions
- smoking only outside on the balcony
- don't bring other guest with you (or ask before)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I'm a communicative, creative art teacher from Basel.
I like traveling, art, going out and meeting new people but I also enjoy relaxed evenings with friends. I'm very tolerant, peaceful and I love animals. I'm up for every crazy project or as we say in German: " Ich bin jemand zum Pferde stehlen."
When I was a little Girl my parents and me used to travel around as backpackers in Asia (Thailand India, Bali), that's how I became a huge fan of traveling and experiencing new cultures.
I love doing sports like running, swimming, volleyball, biking, riding horses, snowboarding.
I don't smoke