It is the oldest house of Oreokastro, built out of stone and wood. It is situated in the center of this nice village, just 20' form downtown Thessaloniki. Enjoy the beautiful sunny garden and the shady balcony. There is free and secure parking space.
1. Please do not throw any garbage in the toilet
2. Try to respect the "quiet hours"
3. No overnight guests without permission
4. You can use any electrical devise but please ask us first for instructions
5. If you 'd like an extra pillow, blanket, or fan, let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you
6. You may eat in the kitchen or the balcony
7. Please help us be ecologists! Let's conserve energy, paper and water. In the street just opposite from the house you will find big blue trash cans. There you can throw plastic, paper and metal garbage.
8. Remember to store all food products in the designated areas and properly sealed (in fridge and shelfs designated for guests)
9. Remember to lock the door when you enter or leave
10. The balcony is perfect for smoking ;)
Welcome to Oreokastro and Thessaloniki :) Enjoy your stay!!