Our unique, hand crafted home will suit families and groups who appreciate nature, tranquillity and the close proximity to the Gatineau Park. We are 15 mins from Wakefield, the Black Sheep (legendary live music venue) and the stunning Lac Philip.
Our home is 3200 square feet and hand crafted from timber milled on our property. The space is filled with light from the panoramic windows and designed to witness both sunset and sunrise with views across the entire valley. The house is on 6 acres of gardens and wild woodland full of wildlife including the occasional black bear!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire house, except the basement. Guests may spend time relaxing in the garden and exploring the woods and cooking in the kitchen.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We or an elected host for the week will be delighted to help you throughout your stay.
Guests are expected to respect the house rules.
- No smoking. (outside ok, but please clean up butts immediately)
- There is wifi but please no streaming.
- Bring your own food. Use the fridge, freezer and oven, pots, pans etc
- Firewood is provided is provided for the week. Once its gone its gone!
- Be extremely cautious of fire hazards. Be SAFE!
- No additional guests please.
- Clean up all garbage and use the recycling bins provided.
- Enjoy your stay!