À propos de ce logement
Beautiful, hardwood floor, exposed-brick STUDIO in the heart of the EAST VILLAGE. Very comfortable plush beauty-rest mattress. TV mounted on brick. HUGE couch. CLEAN bathroom, kitchen, living area w/ lots of space. Perfect snug, quiet, cozy hideaway to experience NYC.
The studio is a clean, cozy and contemporary launch pad for exploring all NYC has to offer and accommodates two guests comfortably. The kitchen is in a separate part of the apartment and is equipped w/ utensils + appliances to make your stay more comfortable.
The bed is a queen size, plush beauty-rest mattress with memory foam. Feels like you are sleeping on a cloud. There is also a comfy, large couch for guests to lounge on, coupled with a coffee table and table settings.
*Kitchen w/ essentials, microwave, stove, refrigerator, oven.
*A/C, heating, intercom and working lights
*WiFi premium speed access (100mbs)
*TV w/ HDMI cable (Apple TV, Roku, etc. compatible)
*Soap, bodywash, shampoo, conditioner
*Premium thread Bedding and Towels
*Full open closet, 15+ hangers, Iron, and Hair Dryer.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have private access to the studio. The apartment is on the 5th floor of a pre-war brick building from the 1920s that has been fully renovated! Please keep in mind that the building is a walk-up.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm available to answer any questions you may have and give recommendations in the neighborhood, in addition to most places in NYC.
The East Village is a unique neighborhood filled with various restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and boutique clothing stores. EV (as it's called) borders other trendy neighborhoods such as the Flatiron District, the Lowest East Side, NoHo, and Gramercy Park. You are a convenient walk, bike or subway ride, or taxi trip to all major parts of the city. Don't hesitate to ask for any recommendations!
2 min walk from the 4/5/6/N/Q/R trains. 2 min walk to the L train. 15 minute walk or 5 minute taxi ride to Penn Station. Numerous bike stations nearby. Citibike stations around the corner.
Welcome to New York, NY!
Here is a helpful list of things to know & keep in mind:
• The Apt & Bullding is strictly Non-Smoking.
• Please no parties or large gatherings.
• Please always lock front door when you are leaving the apartment. Turn the key clockwise to open and counterclockwise to lock.
• Please be mindful of our neighbors and quiet times at night. Use judgement, be respectful, and kind.
• To turn on the AC, you can use small white remote located on Nightstand to power on.
• Please turn off AC & lights when not in the apartment.
• Please make sure window is closed and latched when you leave the apartment.
• Use the Fridge and Freezer for anything you need. Also feel free to use anything I've left for you (sauces, condiments, etc.)
• Fireplace is sealed and out of use for many years. Please do not use fireplace.
• Please respect the place as if it were your own!
Thanks for keeping the apartment neat and tidy!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
I'm a 30 year old Male who works at VICE as a Director of Analytics. I've been living in New York now for 7+ years. I'd love to offer up my cozy, East Village apartment to the Airbnb community.