Our cozy studio apartment is a magical haven nestled in prime Venice Beach location. 1 block to the beach, Venice Pier, restaurants, boardwalk, the historic canals & more. Newly renovated with private patio, and original hand crafted interior design.
Welcome to our special secret garden studio apartment, with all the simple necessities you need, whether on vacation or business travel. This newly renovated apartment has a lofted double bed and a pull out twin sofa.
The KITCHEN is uniquely designed with hand crafted, restored wood counter tops + wood chest sink cover, and is equipped with:
- Hot plate
- Coffee maker
- Garbage disposal
- Utensils, cookware, etc.
- Dining table seating four
BATHROOM is sexy and natural at the same time, with the option of opening the sliding glass door or lifting the shower curtain to enjoy a semi-outdoor shower experience next to your private, lush green garden patio! Not so interested in an outdoor shower? No worries, just close door and curtain for a conventional bathing experience, you have options!
SLEEPING arrangements include:
- Lofted double bed nestled inside a little nook in the wall.
- Pull out twin sofa bed floor level.
*Please note that for light sleepers, this is not the most ideal sleeping arrangements, as we are a garden floor apartment with a unit upstairs. You will be able to hear foot steps and some activity above you, so we do not recommend this for light sleepers.
You have a private PATIO, which makes this unit so special. Some highlights of your outdoors space:
- Outdoor chair seating and side table, a great place to get some work done or hang out with friends.
- Miniature pond next to the deck provides soothing, meditative water sounds.
- Tall window doors that wrap the front and side of the studio, so you can open up the doors on both sides for an indoor/outdoor experience + fresh air!
The COMMON AREAS boast a beautiful, historic and natural courtyard area with magnificent tree's that hug the space, keeping it quiet and calm from the buzz of the exciting and busy city. It's an amazing place to relax and hang out. Features include:
- Hot tub
- BBQ grill
- Outdoor open shower for beach sand
- Picnic table and outdoor seating
* Please note that the courtyard is gated and only accessible to our bungalow guests. It is shared with our 5 bungalows.
Accès des voyageurs
Private patio and shared courtyard (shared with our other bungalows). You'll have access to the shared hot tub, laundry facilities, outdoor grill, hammock and picnic table.
Come and enjoy! We are really laid back, we invite you to kick back too.
Parking not included.
Please allow at least 24 hours for repair requests to be fulfilled. We will do our best to accommodate any repairs or special requests within 24 hours of receipt of the request. Please note that sometimes weekends or holidays it may take longer.
1. No smoking inside or on the private patio. You may smoke in the courtyard out of the way of other guests, and must use our ash trays.
2. No additional guests visiting or staying, without prior written approval from host.
3. No loud parties or gatherings. Quiet time is 10pm.
4. Courtyard and hot tub close at 10pm.
5. Please review your itinerary or checkin with your host regarding checkout instructions: Be sure to wash any used dishes and leave next to sink; take trash to bins by parking area; return keys where you found them.
6. Keys must be returned at the end of reservation. WE CHARGE $30 FOR LOST KEYS/ KEY REPLACEMENT.
7. Please allow at least 24 hours for repair requests to be fulfilled. We will do our best to accommodate any repairs or special requests within 24 hours of receipt of the request. Please note that sometimes weekends or holidays it may take longer.
8. Constant maintenance and attention are given the property to ensure cleanliness and that all is in good running order – but - things do break, like any household. We make immediate attempts to resolve but DO NOT give any refunds or compensation for temporary loss or use of any appliances, power losses, etc.
9. STREET PARKING ONLY! If you or a guest parks in the parking lot, we will have it towed or fine $100.
Cet hôte a 1284 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! I have lived in Venice and Marina del Rey for more than a decade. It's a wonderful area and it makes me happy to share this community with guests from all over the globe!!