New building, 1636 sq ft (152 m2) fully equipped. Walk everywhere to restaurants, galleries, shops, nightlife. 5 Min to downtown Cathedral, 8 Min to Gdl Convention Center. Best neighborhood according to travelers.
House rules are:
1. Keep the door closed and locked at all times.
2. Keep the balcony door closed when you leave the apartment.
3. No parties allowed. (This is for your own safety)
4.- No parties or extra guests allowed in gardens.
5. Out of respect for the neighbors, no loud noises are allowed.
6. Only local calls, long distance and cell calls are not allowed.
7. Smoking is allowed in the balcony area (outside). Please do not throw cigarette butts out, there are ashtrays in the kitchen area.
8. No pets allowed.
9. Please do not waste water or electricity. (Keep the air conditioning o when not in the room).
10.- Check in is after 4:00 p.m., Checkout is before 12:00 p.m.
11.- For long stays, housekeeping will be done on the fifth day (after 4 nights) except weekends or holidays. If the fifth day is weekend
or holiday, housekeeping will be scheduled to the next working day. To avoid any misunderstanding, please do not leave valuables or
personal documents unattended.
12.- Please leave dishes washed and in the drainer.
13.- Please leave the dirty towels and / or soiled linen in the pantry area in the basket of dirty laundry.
14.- Please leave all trash in the pantry area in big trash can. Take out trash if necessary. Please do not let organic waste or decomposing trash in the apartment for more than one day.
15.- Treat the apartment as if it was yours, enjoy and have a great stay!
**If you need to arrange extra cleaning services, please let me know before your reservation.
Mexican photographer from Mexico City.
I fell in love with the Chapultepec neighborhood after living in the area for 9 years. Best place to live in Guadalajara.