À propos de ce logement
Ideal for families to relax after a hard day at the beach villa. Take the appetizer on the porch while your children play in the garden or relax with spectacular sunsets before sleep, listening to the sound of the sea.
Unbeatable location on the beachfront, calm and quiet, but at the same time near restaurants, supermarkets and the usual services. You can totally forget about the car.
- This is a semi-detached house
- It consists of 2 floors, garden, porch, terrace and solarium
- Large porch with sofa and chairs to enjoy the views and sunsets
- Hot water (butane gas) kitchen with a ceramic/induction hob
- WIFI with access to the router. 8 MB connection
- Air conditioning (and heat pump) in the living room and all of the bedrooms
- Fireplace in living room
- Electric radiators in each room for winter
- Hot shower outside for easy cleaning the sand/salt from the beach
- Solarium for sunbathing with privacy
- A clean set of sheets and towels for each person staying and an additional one for longer stays.
- Iron and ironing board
- Room 1: Located on the ground floor, with a double bed of 150cm, bedside tables on both sides and wardrobes. It also has an air conditioning unit, with heat pump for the winter. Lock with key in every room.
- Bedroom 2: Located on the 2nd floor with a 135cm bed, nightstands, a dresser and a wardrobe. Access to the terrace overlooking the side of the chalet. It also has an air conditioning unit, with heat pump for the winter. Lock with key in every room.
- Room 3: Located on the 2nd floor with two single beds, bedside table, wardrobe and access to the terrace directly overlooking the sea. It also has an air conditioning unit, with heat pump for the winter. Lock with key in every room.
- Room 4: Located on the 2nd floor with two single beds, bedside table, wardrobe and access to a balcony overlooking the back side. It also has an air conditioning unit, with heat pump for the winter. Lock with key in every room.
- It has been recently renovated, expanding and renewing appliances and furniture. Silestone countertops
- It has everything you need to prepare meals and breakfasts. Oven, refrigerator, microwave, juicer, toaster ...
- Also has washer, dryer, dishwasher.
- It has a space where you can have breakfast
- It has another entrance to the chalet
THE LIVING ROOM / DINNING ROOM
- It has 2 sofas, coffee table, bookcase, flat screen TV 42 ", DVD Player
- Table and 8 chairs to eat
- Router for LAN o wifi connection. 8 MB connection
- Air conditioning / heat pump
- Located inside the bedroom 1
- It has a shower, a sink, a toilet and furniture with space to deposit toiletries
- Large mirror
- Located on the 2nd floor
- It has a bathtub, a toilet, a sink, a bidet and furniture with space to deposit toiletries
- Equipped with a couple of tables, sofa and armchairs
- Has an awning
- Little garden
- Ample space with table and chairs for your meals
- It has a clothesline to hang your clothes and beach towels
- Shower with hot water
-The Bedrooms 2 and 3 have access to a terrace which extends from the front to the rear of the house and it's from where you can access the solarium
- A spiral staircase gives access to a small solarium where you can sunbathe with more privacy
-It has panoramic views over La Barrosa beach
Accès des voyageurs
- Full access to the entire house, except a cupboard in the kitchen
- Access to two swimming pools with lifeguard (children and adult), during the summer months (July and August)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- I'm available on mobile, Airbnb chat, email and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) to answer any questions, I will try to help you in whatever you may need
- Unfortunately, I will not be there personally to assist the guests. Miguel, a person of my confidence, will receive you, show you arround and handle you the keys. He will be available for any issues that may arise during your stay.
- The arrival/departure time are flexible whenever possible. It must be agreed with the owner, subject to availability.
-If the departure of a guest coincides with the arrival of another guest (on the same day), the general rule is that the departure must be made before 11:00 am and the entrance not before 18:00pm. In that way, there is enought time to perform the preparations and cleanup of the chalet for the next guest.
-If there are less guest than the maximun capacity of the chalet, some of the rooms will remain closed, that is, the rooms that are not going to be used will be locked, therefore facilitating the cleaning of the chalet.
- It is a residential area, so I hope that guests are respectful (with the house and neighbors).
- Check your noise level (no loud music, please), especially after 23:00. THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL RULE. If you are not going to observe it, please look for a different accommodation that suits your needs better.
- No parties or pets allowed
- No smoking inside the chalet (it's ok on the terrace, porch, balconies ...) Please, use ashtrays.
- Do not lose your keys. It would mean a an additional charge of 40 €
- Please, if something is damaged or broken during your stay, or it's not working properly, let me know ...
- The cleaning costs are not charged on the condition that the chalet is left in the same state in which it was found. If this is not the case, the guest will have to pay the cleaning fee (60 €) directly at the time of his departure.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 100 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires