This is the section of Grace Bay Beach that is an 8 minute walk (2 min by bike) from our property.The spectacular ocean view from inside the master bedroom of this villa.
1 adulte
0 enfants
De 2 à 12 ans
0 bébés
- de 2 ans
11 voyageurs au maximum. Les bébés ne sont pas pris en compte dans le nombre de voyageurs.
Vous ne serez débité que si vous confirmez
260 voyageurs ont enregistré ce logement

À propos de ce logement

Location!, Location!, Location!
Centrally located, close to Providenciales’ most important services, this villa sits on a hill just 1,700 ft (0.32 miles) off Grace Bay beach, which is regularly ranked as the best beach in the world.


Le logement
Salles de bain : 2
Chambres : 4
Lits : 6
Arrivée : 16:00 - 00:00
Départ : 10:00
Type de logement : Logement entier

Équipements

Prix
Voyageur supplémentaire : 15€ / nuit après 5 voyageurs
Frais de ménage : 73€
Caution : 437€
Conditions d'annulation : Strictes
Tarif week-end : 291€ / nuit

Description

Location!, Location!, Location!
Centrally located, close to Providenciales’ most important services, this villa sits on a hill just 1,700 ft (0.32 miles) off Grace Bay beach, which is regularly ranked as the best beach in the world.

Location!, Location!, Location!
Centrally located, close to Providenciales’ most important services, this villa sits on a hill just 1,700 ft (0.32 miles) off Grace Bay beach, which is regularly ranked as the best beach in the world. The villa is also 780 ft (0.15 miles) from the country’s largest supermarket, and within a five minute drive of everywhere else. Within a five minute walk is Graceway Plaza, with two dozen or businesses, including a bank, a liquor store, a café, a phone company, and a bookstore. Within a minute’s drive, or a 13 minute walk, are several beachfront resorts (and their in-house, TCI’s National Environmental Centre (with exhibits on local animals and flora), and a beachfront park. The same park is also the site of the very popular Thursday Night Fish Fry, which celebrates local culture and cuisine, and which is a must attend event for visitors.

The Regent Village and Saltmills shopping centers are a five minute drive away, while Turtle Cove Marina, with a number of restaurants, is less than a three minute drive.

Our accommodations
This villa enjoys exceptional ocean views from the master bedroom, living areas, and the balcony. Two of the bedrooms are in loft, which partially open to the living areas. It is newly renovated and tastefully furnished to five star standards, with a full kitchen, full size front load LG washer/dryer, granite countertops, double vanity master washroom (with private water closet), air-conditioning in all bedrooms, Hunter ceiling fans throughout, and a large outdoor terrace with pergola. The villa represents unmatched value for money.

The villa is more private than a resort (it is enclosed by a four to five foot wall), but there are multiple villas adjacent to each other, and there is generally a caretaker on site during the day, making the property far more of a deterrent to crime than the typical villa setting. The property is also well lit at night, with motion sensor lighting at strategic locations.

Pricing for accommodation, groups, and long term stays:
The price for a villa varies depending on the time of year and the number of guests. This villa accommodates up to nine persons, but we discount our rates for groups of eight to five persons. We reduce our rates by $15.00 a day, per person, for groups that are smaller than nine, to take into account the reduced energy, cleaning, and depreciation costs.

Our calendars and the pricing on our online listings are always current, so guests should rely on them to calculate the price to travel on their desired dates. We have enabled and encourage automatic booking, but should interested guests have questions we are happy to quickly respond, and to provide additional information. If guests are staying three weeks or more outside of the high season (ie Christmas and all major U.S. holidays), we offer discounts on our standard rates, with the amount of the discount depending on the length of the stay and the date of the proposed travel.

This listing is for a four bedroom villa (two bedrooms are in a loft). It has two King beds, one Queen, three singles' and a Queen sleeper sofa. It sleeps up to nine persons in beds, but can accommodate up to eleven persons with two persons in a Queen sofa bed in the living room.

This listing is for one of several villas, which are available in four basic floor plans, with combinations that allow for 1 to 5 bedrooms, sleeping 1 to 16 persons, depending on the number of couples in a group. The following options are available:

Our villas are available in the four basic floor plans, with combinations that allow for 1 to 5 bedrooms, sleeping 1 to 16 persons, depending on the number of couples in a group:

•Studio (580* sf)(1 King: sleeps 2).
•One bedroom (730* sf)(1 Queen: sleeps 2, accommodates up to 4 in sofabed).
•One bedroom (880* sf)(1 King: sleeps 2). This listing.
•Four bedrooms (2 in loft) (2,800 sf*)(2 Kings, 1 Queen, 3 Singles, and 1 sofa bed: sleeps up to 11).

It assists us, in determining the optimum configuration for a group, if you advise us of the number of persons, as well as the number of adults, children, and couples that makeup your group.

Standard amenities:
Complimentary high speed wireless and wired internet service
Samsung or Sony internet connected smart HDTVs in all living areas
Cable TV Service
Sony clocks radios with timer in bedroom
Refrigerator
GE Microwave
GE stove
Royal Dalton chinaware
Pergola covered deck with ocean views and two outdoor dining tables
KitchenAid Grill
King, Queen, and single beds with Serta pillowtop premium mattresses
Premium Egyptian cotton 400 thread count sheets and bedding
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Ceiling fans throughout
Front load, premium washer and dryer
Once weekly cleaning during the Winter (late December to early April)
Spectacular ocean views from the terrace, living area, and master bedroom
Kohler rain head faucet in all showers
Bathrobes
Premium shower towels, beach towels, and bathmats
Blackout drapes/curtains
Designer toiletries
Hair dryer
In-villa safe (Sentry)
Iron and ironing board
Parking spaces in front of each villa

Amenities available for sign out (on a first-come-first-served basis):*
Bicycles
Portable beach chairs (Tommy Bahama Backpack or ALPs Mountaineering)
Portable grill (Coleman Road Trip RXE Grill (with one canister of propane))
Children’s portable table and bench (seats 4)
Pack N’ Play playpen
Toddler’s car seat

Optional amenities:
The villas have their own Jeep Grand Cherokee sports utility vehicle and a 28’ Pursuit Sports Fishing boat with two 225 hp outboard engines, which are available at discounted rates, 25% off prevailing commercial rates ($500 for a half day and $800 for a full day's excursion). We strongly recommend the rental of a vehicle for a broader, more authentic, and more fulfilling Island experience. Smaller and more affordable Japanese market vehicles are available at much cheaper rates from car rental companies on Island. Our fishing boat has to be booked at least two weeks in advance, and has to be hired with a captain for a minimum of a half day excursion. Rental of both the boat and the vehicle are strictly subject to liability waivers and availability.

Pricing for accommodation and long term stays:
The price for a villa varies depending on the time of year, and in limited circumstances on the number of guests in a villa. The pricing on our online listings are always current, so guests should rely on it to calculate the price to travel on their desired dates. If you guests are staying three weeks or more outside of the high season (ie Christmas and all major U.S. holidays), we offer discounts on our standard rates, the amount of the discount depending on the length of the stay and the date of the proposed travel.

Here’s the small print (so read it carefully please):
A minimum seven day stay is required save for during peak holiday periods. The property is provided clean on check-in, with a fresh supply of towels and linens, as well as starter laundry, kitchen detergents, and basic toiletries. For persons staying for a week or more once a week cleaning is included in the price during the winter season (late December to early April), with daily cleaning is available at additional rates.

To make a reservation more than sixty days in advance of your travel requires payment of a 10 percent refundable deposit at the time of booking your villa. An additional 40 percent deposit is payable within sixty days of the vacation date (for a total of 50 percent if you are booking less than 61 days before your travel). The final 50% of the payment is due 14 days prior to your arrival. A Visa or Master Card credit card can be used to secure your reservation. Should you need to cancel your stay, we only need a notice 60 days prior to your date of arrival, and we will refund your full deposit. Cancellations less than 60 day but more than 30 days get a 50 percent refund. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 30 days in advance.

A Government Accommodation tax of 12% is charged on the weekly rates.

* The square footage includes balconies

The entire villa is exclusively available to guests.

There are two caretakers on site between 7 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday, who are available to provide general assistance, with guest needs, and there is otherwise access to immediate support by email and telephone.


Règlement intérieur
Non fumeur
Ne convient pas aux animaux
Pas de fête ni de soirée
L'heure d'entrée dans les lieux est 16:00 - 00:00.

A minimum seven days stay is required, except for peak holiday periods. The property is provided clean on check-in, with fresh towels, linens, starter laundry and kitchen detergents, and basic toiletries. For persons staying for a week or more once a week cleaning is included in the price during the winter season (late December to early April), but daily cleaning is available at additional rates. No free midweek cleaning is provided for guests staying for less than a week, even at peak holiday periods.

To make a reservation more than sixty days in advance of your travel requires payment of a 10 percent refundable deposit at the time of booking your villa. An additional 40 percent is payable within sixty days of the vacation date (a total of 50 percent if you are booking less than 61 days before your travel). The final 50% of the payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Visa or Master Card can be used to secure your reservation. Should you need to cancel your stay, we only need a notice 60 days prior to your date of arrival, and we will refund your full deposit. Cancellations less than 60 day but more than 30 days get a 50 percent refund. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 30 days in advance.

The TCI Government charges a 12% Accommodation Tax on our rates.
Security deposits of $250 to $450 are taken for all villas. The security deposit is setup with (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/VRBO to be automatically refunded if we do not make a damage claim within seven days, so please wait a week before confirming your refund.A minimum seven days stay is required, except for peak holiday periods. The property is provided clean on check-in, with fresh towels, linens, starter laundry and kitchen detergents, and basic toiletries. For persons staying for a week or more once a week cleaning is included in the price during the winter season (late December to early April), but daily cleaning is available at additional rates. No free midweek cleaning is provided for guests staying for less than a week, even at peak holiday periods.

To make a reservation more than sixty days in advance of your travel requires payment of a 10 percent refundable deposit at the time of booking your villa. An additional 40 percent is payable within sixty days of the vacation date (a total of 50 percent if you are booking less than 61 days before your travel). The final 50% of the payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Visa or Master Card can be used to secure your reservation. Should you need to cancel your stay, we only need a notice 60 days prior to your date of arrival, and we will refund your full deposit. Cancellations less than 60 day but more than 30 days get a 50 percent refund. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 30 days in advance.

The TCI Government charges a 12% Accommodation Tax on our rates.
Security deposits of $250 to $450 are taken for all villas. The security deposit is setup with (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/VRBO to be automatically refunded if we do not make a damage claim within seven days, so please wait a week before confirming
your refund.


Dispositif de sécurité
Détecteur de fumée
Extincteur

Disponibilité
Séjour de 2 nuits minimum

2 commentaires


Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.

Voir d'autres commentaires

Votre hôte


Sherina

Sherina

Caicos Islands, Îles Turks et Caïques · Membre depuis mai 2016
Taux de réponse : 100%(10 derniers contacts)
Délai de réponse : Moins d'une heure

Connexions sociales