Peaceful, comfortable guest house with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths plus spacious living room. Fresh country air, queit surroundings, beautiful sunrise and sunset.
Clean, comfortable and spacious guest home on 5 -acre land. Wifi available. No TV. A cleaning fee discount is available for small groups.
Main bedroom has a full size bed and a set of bunkbeds. Upper bunk is off limits for very young children and bigger adults. (sleeps 3-4)
The 2nd bedroom has a twin bed with a pull-out twin trundle bed (Sleeps 2).
The third bedroom has a twin over full bunkbed plus a pull-out trundle. There is a futon on the floor as well (Sleeps 5). There is a second bathroom attached to this bedroom. This bedroom and bathroom is only available to groups that have a reservation for 5 or more.
I will provide extra futons as needed. And also there are 2 couches.
Accès des voyageurs
Entire house. kitchen, laundry and living room. Guests may take a walk around the 5 acres for exercise, fresh air and enjoy the animals and the beautiful views.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Yes, I will be reachable by Airbnb message within the hour unless I am teaching a class. Do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns or questions. If you do not get a reply within the hour or would like to get a hold of me immediately, please feel free to call any of the phone numbers provided. I enjoy having guests. Let me know how I can help make your stay a pleasant one!
There is so much nature to behold. House is located on a small beautiful gated ranch. Surrounded by properties with acreage. Horses, goats, cows and peacocks in the neighborhood. Very peaceful with views of the east and west hills. Watch the sun rise and the hills turn magnificent gold when the sun sets, hear the roosters, enjoy the fresh eggs available for purchase for breakfast, be amused at African guinea hens chase after each other, be entertained by some talkative geese, sit by the fire and gaze at the most beautiful night sky ever!
1. Only paying guests are welcome on the property. We live on the property. For security reasons, we are aware of who comes and goes. Please reserve for the correct number of people to avoid embarrassment. We would like to keep the cost down for singles and couples by charging per person. Please do not abuse our desire to make this place affordable for everyone.
2. Please wash your own dishes. Be water-wise. Maid charges from your deposit $25/hour to wash your dishes.
3. Please turn off all electricity and turn off/down the heat/air when you are not in.
4. We are on our own septic system. It is more sensitive than what most city people are used to. Please do not flush anything unnecessary, including excessive toilet tissue, down the toilet. Use the trash can instead. It cost a lot to call the plumber.
5. Please do not eat in the bedrooms. This will help keep cleaning costs down. Our sheets and towels are white and will show the slightest stain. Our maid has to use strong chemicals to remove oily food stains.
6. Make sure the door is tightly closed. Critters from the land would love to share the warm house with you!
7. Please do not allow young children on the upper bunk.
8. Young children must be potty-trained or be in diapers. Cleaning from accidents will be taken from your deposit.
9. If you break anything, or if anything is not working efficiently, please notify me ASAP so that we can work something out and I am able to get things fixed before the next guests.
It is our pleasure to host you. Thank you for being considerate guests!
Moving to Back-to-Eden Ranch was a dream come true for me. Slowly but surely, my husband and I are in the process of transforming this place into a paradise for our kids and grandkids. Although this involves much work and labor, it brings us joy to watch our grandchildren's contented faces all stained with juices from the tomatoes and berries they pick. Watching my younger kids diligently caring for their chickens assures me that they will grow up to be responsible adults. Although my partner-in-life – my beloved hubby – spends all his free time tending to this land, I know it is good for man to connect with his garden again. As for me, being a mother, a grandmother, a wife, a teacher, and everything else that I am reminds me I have a lot to thank God for in this life.
As a host: I like to give my guests their privacy. I think most guests just want a clean, peaceful place to relax.
Favorite Book: This Present Darkness
Favorite Song: This Little Child