This lovely apartment is a charming mansard located in the core of Lisbon, just 2 minutes by walk from its most central square: Rossio. The neighborhood is beautiful Pena, one of the jewels in Lisbon that preserves its soul and authenticity.
Mansard in Lisbon Pena Baixa, in a restored building, with more than 200 years, in a beautiful and authentic neighborhood of Lisbon, full of soul.Accessible by walk to many places and historical neighborhoods: Sé (10min) Mouraria and Martim Moniz (2min); Chiado, Alfama and Castelo (10 min); Tejo river, Avenida da Liberdade, Bairro Alto, Bica (10 min), Intendente (5 min); Príncipe Real (15 min), Graça (10 min); Santa Apolónia (25 min).
Access to tram 28 (2 min; Praça Martim Moniz).
Access to Belém: Elétrico 15 E (2 min; Praça da Figueira).
Access to Sintra: Rossio Railway Station (3 min; Rua 1º de Dezembro).
Access to Cascais: Cais do Sodré Railway and Boat Station (20 min by walk or by metro, green line).
Metro: green line: Rossio (2min); blue line (3 min; Restauradores)
The unique experience of staying in Pena, so close to Baixa Pombalina, the most beautiful part of the city!
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is located on the 4th floor without an elevator.
There is a laundry very close to teh apartment (2mn walking).
Transfer are provided if you needed. Also available eco-tours.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
Dear guests, i kindly ask you to consider the following rules, for a great harmony in the apartment:
- Check in must be done only from 13h and check out until 11h.
- Please bring your luggage carefully, without rolling it over the stairs, to preserve its state of conservation and also for the comfort of the neighbors.
- Keep all the facilities provided to you in a perfect state.
- It is forbidden to bring other people who are not related with the booking to the apartment and rooms, even if they are friends or relatives.
- Smoking is only allowed in the big window.
- WC: remember to switch off lights after usage; use shower for a reasonable period of time (max-imum 5 min); WC waste should be put in the small bucket; wet towels should be left drying in the WC or in the open space outside.
- Kitchen: biological waste should be put in the bucket, inside the compartment, down the kitchen sink, on the left side; glass should be put behind the bucket; plastic and paper can be put in the same bucket.
- Shoes should be put inside the apartment.
- Respect the comfort and quietness of the apartment, during your stay, regarding the other neigh-bors of the building.
- Check my recommendations guide, take a photo with your phone of each page and please put it back in the plastic protector.
If you follow these rules there will be an amazing atmosphere in the apartment and also in the building!