A clean, safe, spacious bedroom is available for rent in my East Village apartment in the heart of Alphabet City. The apartment is steps away from great bars and restaurants on Avenues A/B/C, Tompkins Square Park, the East River Park, and more!
Accès des voyageurs
- Full kitchen with supplies and a dishwasher
- Living room with TV
- Laundry in the basement ($2 each load for washer/dryer)
- A gym with a treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike
- A backyard/courtyard with furniture and a grill and bike parking
- Citibike station less than 50 feet away
- Two great restaurants/bars on the corner (The Wayland and Esperanto)
- Community gardens on the corner
- M14D crosstown bus picks up on the corner of Avenue D and 9th Street less than 100 feet away
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm happy to help in any way I can! The best way to reach me is by text.
I have two female roommates who are laid back, friendly, and clean.