This is a one of a kind cabin inside two shipping containers. It has two bedrooms with queen beds, full bath, and small kitchen(no stove). It has a flat screen TV with Directv. The living room has large windows overlooking the deck and woods. We now have Wifi and washer/dryer.
Our cabin is unique because it is inside two shipping containers. 2 night minimum on the weekends but we will rent for 1 night during the week.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We don't live on the property so we don't to get to meet all of our guests. If there is an issue our guests can message us.
There is a two night minimum for weekends. We may rent for one night during the week, just message if you would like one night. There is a $40 cleaning fee. There is six percent sales tax.
Rental Agreement: This agreement constitutes a contract between the cabin guests and RRG Container Cabins, LLC. Guest acknowledges and understands that by booking this reservation, he/she states that he/she has read and understands the written policies within and agrees with all statements herein.
1. Cabin guest confirms that at least one guest, who will be at the cabin throughout the rental period, is at least 25 years of age, or older.
2. Property Damage: Cabin guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party's negligence or abuse.
3. Guest Count: Guest agrees that the premises shall be occupied by no more than the number of people paid for and stated herein. Maximum number of guests: 4 (four)
4. Check-In/Check-Out Time: Guest acknowledges and understands that check-in time is no earlier than 3:00PM. You are welcome to check with us to see if arriving any earlier on the arrival date is possible. Check-out time is no later than 10:00AM. Housekeeping needs adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest.
5. Early Departure/Late Arrival Policy: No refunds will be made for early departures or delayed arrivals. No refunds or schedule changes will be made due to inclement weather.
6. NO PETS
7. NO SMOKING: This is a non-smoking cabin. You may smoke outside but must dispose of cigarette butts. Do not leave them on the ground or anywhere on the property.
8. Hold Harmless: Cabin guest acknowledges and understands that each and every guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person while in-residence and the Company/Owner accepts NO legal or financial responsibility. Cabin guests and guardians assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold the Company/Owner harmless with respect hereto. Cabin guests hereby agree to indemnify and hold RRG Container Cabins, LLC and/or property owners harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of cabin guests use of the premises or items therein.
9. Loss of Personal Items: Cabin guests acknowledge and understand that each guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any loss by any person while in the residence including the loss of money, jewelry or any other personal item. We will do our very best to return any forgotten items, at guests expense.
10. Home Furnishings, Equipment, etc.- Moving of any furniture or decor is not allowed. Furniture, bedding, linens, towels, utensils, or any other property belonging to the owner will not be removed from the premises for any reason. Please do not bring any inside furniture or chairs outside or on the porches. Loss of these items, as well as damage to any property or furnishings in excess of normal wear and tear will be charged to you, the guest.
11. Keys: All keys must be returned to the lock box upon your final departure. Please be sure that all doors are locked!! If the key is lost, cabin guest will be charged a $50 lost key fee.
12. Repairs: Guests hereby agree that RRG Container Cabins, LLC or its agents may enter the rental property for the purpose of making necessary repairs and/or maintenance in and around the rental property. Furthermore, RRG Container Cabins, LLC does not guarantee against mechanical failures that may occur in the heating, air conditioning, television, satellite receivers, DVD players, or any other appliances. In the event an appliance or system is inoperative, guest shall contact Chad Jones immediately and we will make every effort to have the repairs done quickly and efficiently.
13. Doors: All doors should be locked anytime you leave the property
Cet hôte a 56 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires