10-minute stroll to Ploenchit BTS station. Nagara Mansion is in Phloenchit in the commercial area of Bangkok dotted with restaurants, hotels, and world-class shopping malls like Central Chidlom and Gaysorn. Lumpini Park is within short distance.
1) Check in time between 14:00-18:00. Anytime beyond this period needs to be acknowledged with the property prior to booking. Please follow instructions agreed during booking.
2) Check out time is before 12:00pm. Any time after this period needs to be acknowledged with the property owner prior to booking. Please follow instructions agreed during booking.
3)Be considerate and respectful to all other residents and staff at the property
4) Guest will be issued with a set(s) of keys and access card to the apartment at the arrival. These must be return at the check-out. Failure to return keys and card, guest will be charged.
5)Ensure that the property is kept in the same condition as when checked in
6) Save energy where possible. Switch off air conditioning, lights and electrical devices when leaving the property at all times. This applies to water utilities too. Should this not be complied, charges/penalties apply (no less than 1 night charge).
7) Only registered guests are allowed to use the property's facilities (i.e. car park space, gym, pool, etc.)
8) All the keys and cards must be returned upon check-out. Failure to return keys and card will be subject to penalty up to 1,000 baht.
9) Smoking or any usage of illegal drugs is prohibited in the apartment. Any illegal activities by the guest will be prosecuted according to the law.
10) Pets are restricted in the property.
11) All belongings of the property MUST NOT are taken out at all times.
12)All snacks and beverages in the refrigerator are complimentary (if available)
13) Guests will be responsible for any damage that occurred at the property during the stay. Wear and tear any properties in the property must be reported when checked in.
14) Property owner and RoomRomo will not be responsible for any damage or loss to guest belongings, injury or death during the stay.
My name is Champ and I am currently living in Bangkok. I run my own hostel called "CheQinn" in Sukhumvit 4, and also some of other property in Bangkok. I love traveling and truly understand both side as a guest and a host. Because I run my own hostel, so you can be sure that I will be your good guest as well as good host.
If you have any questions in mind, please do not hesitate to ask me. I will get back to you as soon as possible.