Rua do Almada was traditionally a hardware trade street, a business that still predominates but side by side with cafes, restaurants, galleries and traditional, vintage, and urban design shops.
Places of interest:
East / Southeast (distance in minutes):
- Porto Town Hall / Tower (2m walk)
- Avenida dos Aliados (5m walk)
- Bolhão Market (8m walk)
- Rua de Santa Catarina - Majestic Café (10m walk)
West / Southwest:
- Bars, Pubs and Restaurants (3m walk)
- Church of Nossa Senhora do Carmo das Carmelitas (9m walk)
- Tram 22 - Carmo (9m walk)
- Livraria Lello (8m walk)
- Torre dos Clérigos (10m walk)
- Portuguese Photo Center / Link Chain (11m walk)
- Miradouro das Virtudes (14m walk)
- Crystal Palace Gardens (17m walk)
- São Bento Train Station (10m walk )
- Rua das Flores (10m walk)
- Porto Cathedral (14m walk)
- Ponte Luis I (15m walk)
- Mercado Ferreira Borges / Hard Club (17m walk)
- Palácio da Bolsa (19m walk)
- San Francisco Monument Church (20m walk)
- Ribeira / Praça da Ribeira (25m walk)
The metro is a good option for those who come directly from the airport and like to use the public transport, following the route Airport -> Trindade (Purple Line) takes about 30m and spends 1.85 €.
The Trindade metro is 5 mimutes from the Stories Factory and the route is available in the Photos section.
For those arriving by train to São Bento station it is 10 minutes walk to Fabrica de Histórias. Go up the Av. dos Aliados and, following the left of the Câmara Municipal do Porto, turn left in Rua Dr. Ricardo Jorge and in the first one on the right is in 393 of Rua do Almada.
Adoramos viajar e partilhar. Viajamos de mochila às costas e mapa no bolso. Gostamos de nos perder e encontrar o inesperado. Interessam-nos pessoas autênticas com coragem para criar novas histórias no Porto.