Apples & Beds is your home in Jasper, AB. We offer a 2+ bedroom basement suite. We are a 5 min walk to downtown and all amenities including shopping & dining. Your hosts are long time Jasperites who love this little mountain town. We can answer most questions about the area including activities, trails and sightseeing. We look forward to hosting you!
NOTE: Due to zoning limitation we are not permitted to host a kitchen or cooking facilities.
Newly renovated, 1000+sqf (93+sqM) family size basement suite with parking. Two bedrooms with a bathroom, common room with TV and Sofa with Pullout Bed. Extra bed can be added.
Accès des voyageurs
Our suite has a private entrance at the side of our home. Access is controlled by a coded lock - so you can always get in if you if you arrive late or we are away. The code is sent to you once the reservation has been confirmed.
Street parking is available directly at the front of our house or please use the left side of the drive way. Please ensure you have your valid National Park Pass displayed at all times!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available from 9am - 8pm daily for any questions or concerns.
1. The suite is in the basement so there is a small set of stairs to reach it. Not wheelchair accessible.
2. Due to zoning limitation we are not permitted to accommodate a kitchen. Please plan accordingly, we are only able to provide a fridge, microwave, toaster, hot water kettle and a coffee machine.
3. Please be aware that sometimes environmental events are outside of our control. From time to time, roads and access to Jasper may be hampered by avalanches & rock slides, inclement weather or highway incidents. Please ensure you have proper travel insurance to safeguard your trip against the rare possibility of these events.
4. We live upstairs so we do share the space and you will hear the occasional footsteps and voices.
5. We live with our dog Amber, she is getting old and occasionally barks if no one is home. We do try our best to have someone home at all times but the odd time she will bark, as dogs do.
We cannot host more than 6 people in our suite.
Absolutely No Cooking.
Please respect our home as if it was your own. That's all that we ask. :)