À propos de ce logement
Our apartment is located in one of the coolest neighbourhood in the world (yah, it's reported): Mile End. Once the heart of the city's Italian and Jewish communities, this district is now a multilingual mixture of Hasidim and hipsters. You will be staying in a lovely bedroom, my favourite one. Public transportation is easy to access. Bus 80, 55 and 11 are few minute walk away. Plenty of the best restaurants and bars are in our neighbourhood.
The apartment is located in the coolest neighbourhood in the world: Mile End. On the base of Mont-Royal mountain, it is never easier to get to the nature in the city. Within 2 to 5 minute walking distance, you can reach Avenue du Parc, Rue Saint Urban, and Boulevard Saint-Laurent where plenty of the Montreal's best restaurants and Cafes can be found. Vintage shops, pharmacies, grocery stores, bus stations, Bixi stations are all within 500 meters.
The Mont-Royal mountain is the best place to go for a run in the forest and to enjoy the incredible overview of Montreal. Jeanne mance park is another great option for suntan and picnic. Tam Tam on Sundays is a must-do in our neighborhood!
We are renting a private room in the first floor apartment. Besides the bedroom, the kitchen, bathroom and the living room are well furnished. You will surely feel like home while you are travelling.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the private room with a lock. Also, you'll be free to use the shared bathroom, the well-furnished kitchen and the living room.
A garden and a back yard also welcome you. You will also have access to free WIFI. Parking. which is 15 dollars a day, is available in the backyard.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am respectful and polite but meanwhile I hope to be very helpful to my guests. Your privacy is the priority.
** Upcoming Exciting Events**
2017 All Year: Celebration Of Montréal's 375Th Anniversary
May 19 - Jun 23: Forever Michael
May 28 - Jun 4: Go Bike Montréal Festival
May 28: Montréal Museums Day
May 29 - Jun 18: St-Ambroise Montréal Fringe Festival
Jun 8 - Jun 18: Les Francofolies De Montréal
Jun 9 - Jun 11: Festival Portugal International De Montréal
Jun 9 - Jun 11: Formula 1 Grand Prix Du Canada
Jun 9 - Jun 11: Little Italy Racing Weekend
Jun 24: Quebec National Day
Jun 28 - Jul 8: Festival International De Jazz De Montréal
Jul 1: Canada Day
Jul 1 - Aug 5: L'international Des Feux Loto-Québec
Jul 6 - Jul 16: Montréal Cirque Festival
Jul 14 - Jul 30: Just For Laughs Festival
Agu 4 - Aug 6: Osheaga
Aug 4 - Aug 6: Otakuthon, Anime Convention
Aug 5 - Aug 6: Montréal International Triathlon
Aug 7 - Aug 13: Rogers Cup
Aug 8 - Aug 9: Coldplay
Aug 10 - Aug 20: Canada Pride Montréal 2017
Aug 10 - Aug 13: Osm Classical Spree Festival
Aug 24 - Sep 4: Montréal World Film Festival
1. Please be respectful when you stay in my apartment. I make every effort to ensure comfort of all my guests, and I hope my guests know it should be a mutual benefit.
2. Don't talk loudly or make noise after 11 pm. When you need to use the common space after 11 pm, please be as quiet as you can.
3. Since you rent a room in my apartment and you will definitely feel like home, you can do what you want in your room. However, please DON'T do anything improper in the common space. Like once my guests were copulating in the bathroom, which is totally unacceptable. Those who perform anything that is regarded inappropriate in the common areas will be asked to leave the apartment immediately.
4. Feel free to use everything you see in the apartment. However I appreciate it if you take care of our furniture and amenities. It is much appreciated if you keep the environment clean.
5. NO shoes in the apartment all the time. We clean the floor every two days.
6. You are not recommended to bring friends with you to the apartment. So NO PARTIES. NO REUNIONS. I will suggest plenty of good restaurants and bars if you feel like it.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 135 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My current mission of life is to write a book about my stories with the lands and people I have met around the world, and I hope you can be part of my life. I like traveling as much as you do. I make money not only to financially support my family but, to the greatest extent, to spend it all in a trip. That's the way I express how I love it. I currently settle down in Montreal after traveling to more than 20 countries. However, adventure to the beautiful world is not coming to end. It's another beginning!