10 mins or less walking to downtown Walnut Creek or Bart, luxury private bathroom and a huge bedroom with walk-in closet...peaceful, quiet & convenient. Best deal for being so close to downtown.
Convenient yet very cozy & clean, a little kitty named Manya (nickname for Manuela) lives on the property
Accès des voyageurs
Dedicated parking spot, room, private bathroom and the kitchen if needed to store food/make tea only. No additional surprise guests (pets/girlfriends/boyfriends/other). Due to several negative experiences, guests are not to cook in our kitchen. Since most guests are staying short-term, you will not be using the washing machine. If you are staying long-term, you are responsible to make your own clothes washing arrangements.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Depends on the guest - we won't bother those who are shy & quiet :)
No shoes inside our house. You will have clean towels, a great supply of exclusive toiletries and more. Strictly 2 weeks maximum stay. No surprises such as additional guests are allowed.
Please note that we live in the house permanently and we want to feel that way so do not forget you are a guest and respect the house rules & hygiene of the space you are renting.
Obvious things like recycling are a must.
We have a little kitty named Manya (Manuela), please be careful not to harm her
1) Shoes off when you walk in please. Please no walking in socks or barefoot outside (garage, backyard, street) - you are not allowed to bring the dirt inside. We exercise & sit on the carpets... & live here - please respect it.
2) Do not slam the doors please. Ensure the door is locked securely when you leave.
3) WiFi Access details are on the card in your room
4) If you need more than 2 towels, please just let us know
5) We provide clean bed linen including quilt slip/ duvet cover. But if you need an extra bed sheet - please let us know. Most guests are staying short-term but If you are staying for more than 2 weeks, please talk to us about regularity of cleaning the room, changing bed linen & laundry arrangement
6) If you have visitors during the day, please let us know. If you need overnight visitors - take it outside, no surprise guests allowed. We do not want moral or legal liability.
7) Our house is a Drug Free zone
8) Guests do not normally use our kitchen as they stay only for a few days but if you need to cook or use the fridge, please let us know first
9) Feel at home but don't forget you are a guest. And we will go after the stolen items!
10) Please do not block the garage door
11) you are getting a very good deal and washing clothes & eating arrangements are on you.
Cet hôte a 19 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires