A great designer studio at the great location providing good access including Habeda Airport (HND), Narita Airport(NRT), Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajyuku, Akihabara, Ueno, Asakusa and most of the area around Tokyo!
Also, one of the nearlest station, JR Shinagawa, has great connection to Osaka, Kyoto, Kanazawa by Shinkansen!
During stay, you can enjoy scenery from the room, the room is located at the bay side and at the opposite shore of Diba, it's great night/morning view spot of Rainbow Bridge and Fuji TV.
The interior is toned with a kind of modern style: black and white with warm color of wood and lights.
A clean and comfortable semi-double bed is ready for 2 guests. A semi-double size sofa bed and an air bed are also prepared, so additional guests are available.
Comfortable bathroom is great to heal your body walking around Tokyo all the day.
Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, soap, shaver, toothbrush, comb, and pair of slipper, hairdryer are prepared for your stay.
A 24hour open seven-eleven (convenience store) is located right in front of the building, also a grocery store is 5min walk from the apartment.
Your Internet life will be great with Portable Wi-Fi (to go) and high speed Wi-Fi (at room).
Portable Wi-Fi provides you no stresses finding internet connection during out because it's hard to find free connections around Tokyo.
Around the area of JR Tamachi/Mita station and JR Shinagawa station is a lot of good restaurants to eat Japanese foods.
JR Tamachi Station / Mita Station: about 12min walk (Taxi: 5min)
JR Shinagawa Station: about 17min walk (Taxi: 7min)
Both stations are good access to Shibuya, Shinjyuku, Ikebukuro, Ueno within 20min.
Mita Station, very close to Tamachi Station, is good access to Ueno and Roppongi within 20min.
A ferry port to Daiba (Shopping area, Ooedo Onsen, many entartainment places) is located 5min walking from our apartment.
As well as you can take train to Daiba (the nearest station is located 5min walk) or take a walk on the Rainbow Bridge (about 20min).
You can rent bikes to go to Tsukiji (great fish market) and Tokyo Tower area as well.
We have a guest book, feel free to write anything you want to share with other guests!
-Bathroom (Shower, Bath tab, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap)
-Kitchen (Cups, Glasses, Pots, Cutting Bord, Folks, Spoons, Knives)
-Laundry (detergent) without dry machine
-Amenity (Bath Towel, Face Towel, Pair of Slipper, Shaver, Tissue)
-Toilet (Toto brand with bidet functions)
3 adults are available including family
An elevator is installed in the building
Accès des voyageurs
-You can use any seasonings at the kitchen.
-DO NOT open the locked clothets.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Sorry, no exchange programs.
During the check-in, you can take the key from the delivery box at the apartment.
As same as check-out, you drop off the key at the delivery box at the apartment.
1.What time is the Chek-in Time and the Chek-out Time?
Check-in is after 14:00. After 14:00 you are available to come anytime.
Check-out is before 12:00. Before 12:00 you are available to leave anytime.
Not available for early check-in and late check-out.
When you are late after 12:00 to chek-out, it costs 2,000yen per hour.
Also, if some troubles occurred for cleaning, we will charge you the cost
2. When is the available date?
Let's check with the calendar for the available dates.
It's always updated and fresh information there.
3. Do children take a cost?
It depends of his/her age.
Free for under 6 year-old.
Not available for baby or children's bed.
4. How do we calcurate the cost to stay?
The amount of all the cost will be...
I. cost for the room*cost per night + additional guest*cost per night
II. Clean up fee
III. Fee for Airbnb 6-12%
IV. Deposit (it doesn't take a cost immediately but it's charging)
This room is great to stay for two people.
We have a big sofa bed, one or two additional people are available.
Also, we are ready for air bed.
But staying with 4 people are not so comfortable.
Thank you for checking our room!
If you have any questions about the room and around the area, please feel free to contact me!
This room is not a hotel, so we have some house rules here.
Please make sure to read them before booking!
1) DO NOT wear shoes in the room.
Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room (it's Japanese way)
Please wear the prepared pair of slipper staying the room.
2) DO NOT smoke in the building, room, bathroom, terrace, hallways and anywhere around building.
3) DO NOT leave your cigarette around the building after smoke.
4) During 10PM-7AM, please be quiet. No loud noises, Please be respectful of other tenants.
5) DO NOT make additional guest to come in or stay in the room without parmission.
6) Please make sure turning off the TV, cooking stove, air cconditioner, and lights before leaving.
7) DO NOT answer the interphone during stay.
8) When you get asked about you by some residents, just say you are my friend.
9) DO NOT make garbage together without house rule.
it's very strict rules for garbage in Japan, so please follow the instructions at the house rule.
If you get confused, just leave them as it is.
10) A bath towel and face towel is prepared for each person. When you feel it gets dirty, please do laundry.
11) During the stay, no clean up is coming in. If you feel it gets messy, please clean up by your self.
12) When you get lost the room key, it costs you 20,000yen.
13) In emergency, please contact at cell phone or SNS immediately.
14) DO NOT make noise or talk loudly at the entrance, hallways, elevator, and around the building. This is not a hotel and please respect neighborhood. They are very sensitive about noises.
15) When extra nights are needed, please contact me at least 2days ago.
If you booked on the day, it will charge you the 50% of cleaning fee for cancelation of cleaning.
16) Check-out after 12PM will charge you 2,000yen and extra 2,000yen for every hour.
Example: you are checking out at 12:30PM, it will cost you 4,000yen
17) When you get checking out really late and it make a trouble for cleaning, it will charge you the additional fee.
18) Something big or special care is needed to disposal are left at the room, it will charge you additional fee.
19) When the toilet is clogged, or something trouble happened(like flooding from the toilet), it will charge you at least 20,000yen.
20) After use the kitchen, please make sure everything is clean up before check out.
21) When the portable Wi-Fi is lost, it will charge you 10,000yen.
22) NO PARTY, NO LOUD MUSIC, NO DRUGS,
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Thank you for checking my listing!
I’ve been in Tokyo about 3years.
Recently I’m often out of my place, so I started Airbnb.
I’m ready to let your stay great.
Hope you guys enjoy my place and trip of Japan.
Check out my guide book for best restaurants after booking!!
I've been tried more than 300 restaurants in Tokyo and chose best restaurants for you!! I believe it would make your trip more fun and yummy!
I’m interested in using Airbnb when I’m abroad.
I’m glad to be shared about great places providing deep and fun experiences!