Branson condo, lakefront, next to Silver Dollar City. We have a ground floor condo with a screened in porch on Indian Point. Barbeque Grill right off of back porch, pool, playground and tennis court.
Our Short Term Rental Agreement with you is as follows:
1. Check in time is 3:00pm. You must check out by 10:00am.
If you would like an early check in or late check out, let me know a few days before and I will try my best to make arrangements for you. We can usually accommodate reasonable requests.
2. There is no daily housekeeping service. Bedding and bath towels and basic bathroom supplies are included.
3. The number of guests are defined as number of guests booked. No additional person staying is allowed.
4. Smoking is not allowed. If there has been smoking in the property during your stay, you agree to a penalty of $200.00
5. Pets are not allowed. If pets have been in the property during your stay, you agree to a penalty fee of $200.00
6. You are not permitted to hold a party in the condo or make unreasonable amounts of noise. If contrary to this agreement, you hold a party in the condo or disturb the neighbors, you agree to vacate the condo immediately upon our request and with no refund for unused days.
7. We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the property. We are not responsible for the loss of your personal belongings or valuables. By accepting the reservation, you understand that all guests are expressly assuming the risk for any harm arising from their use of the property or others whom they invite to use the property.
8. You must be 21 or older to book the property.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 48 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are empty nester's enjoying investing in properties and travel. We have four children and four grandchildren. We have traveled for years and have tried to incorporate the things in our condo that we expect when we travel.