The Cottage is a relaxing and private retreat. Just a short walk to West Cliff drive, Cowell's, Steamer Lane, downtown Santa Cruz, The Boardwalk, The Santa Cruz Wharf, Pogonip (the redwoods!) and Neary Lagoon. You'll love the Cottage because of the chill atmosphere, modern kitchen, elegant bathroom, queen size bed and the relaxing and sunny private backyard. There is no Internet/WiFi on the property.
The Cottage is a 360 square feet structure built in 1920, and renovated in 2016. It is detached from the owner occupied main home. The Cottage is in the backyard behind the main home.
Accès des voyageurs
Parking in the driveway is for guest as the owner prefers to ride a bicycle and rarely uses a car. Access to the cottage is thru the gate at the end of the driveway.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The main home is owner occupied. I will typically be in
Santa Cruz and am happy to interact and share information about places to see, eat or relax.
The City of Santa Cruz collects an 11% Transient Occupancy Tax from the amount paid to occupy the Cottage. This amount is built in to the price.
This property is a quiet and relaxing retreat for visitors to enjoy. The owner is respectful and quiet, and works full time in Santa Cruz, often leaving for work at 8:30am on a bicycle. Please be courteous towards the peacefulness that is maintained here and the neighbors of this wonderful area of Santa Cruz.
- No smoking in or on property
- No guests allowed in or on property (day or night)
- No pets/animals allowed in or on property
- No bicycles, surfboards or wetsuits inside cottage
- No candles or open flame (except stove) inside cottage
- No bicycles outside unlocked
- No access to alley
- Please remove shoes after entering cottage if possible
- Limit shower time to 5-7 minutes maximum (please conserve water)
- Do not move furniture
- Prevent water from remaining on countertops to avoid water stains (dry water with towels provided)
- Please do not roll wheeled luggage on floor
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, my name is Erik Tews.....I live, play and work in Santa Cruz which I enjoy for the cool air, waves, forests and creative people. I look forward to meeting new people and sharing stories of life and adventure. Peace and happiness to all.