À propos de ce logement
Welcome to the Gold Coast! Located just a short stroll from sunny Broadbeach Beach, fine restaurants, the newly-renovated shopping mecca of Pacific Fair and key bus and tram stations, our apartment welcomes singles, couples and families alike. There is always something to do!
Our home is situated on a canal peninsular offering wide waterfront views of the city skyline. With ultra-modern features and versatile bedding configurations, the apartment is perfect for a couple's getaway or even a large family since each bedroom has its on ensuite. Furthermore, each room has soundproof windows and doors to ensure everyone has a relaxing stay.
Utilise the fold out sofa and the apartment will easily accommodate a group of up to 6. Please note we do not provide laundry facilities.
The apartment also has plenty of free on-street parking for guests.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have full access to the following features:
- super fast cable wifi
- plenty of on-street parking
- purified water on tap
- fully equipped kitchen (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, rice cooker, kettle, toaster and cooking utensils)
- all towels and linen provided
- full privacy since our cleaners are scheduled only at the end of your stay
- secure access through a front security door with unique pin code provided upon booking
- cost-effective, reliable private driver service from/to airport or other locations can be arranged upon request
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The apartment is fully secured whereby cleaners are rostered such that you will not be disturbed. This is so you can enjoy your time away with just as much privacy as your own home.
Broadbeach is the epicentre of activity for all ages on the Gold Coast. The beach is in pristine condition with plenty of attractions suitable for children whilst the restaurant scene and nightlife will always keep the adults entertained.
The apartment is located a 5 minute walk from Pacific Fair shopping centre, which operates as the Gold Coast's major public transport hub. From there you can catch a bus or light rail connection anywhere throughout the Gold Coast, even up to Brisbane.
- Please turn off all lights and electronics when you go out and check-out (for the environment).
- Please close all doors and windows when you go out and check-out.
- Please keep noise to a respectful level after 11pm in consideration of other residents. Mass events or parties are prohibited.
- Please leave all used towels on the tiled bathroom floors (not on the carpet or your bed, thanks).
- Please stack the dishwasher in the morning of your departure with all used kitchen crockery and utensils and press “start”; before checking out so you can unpack and place all dried dishes back into the respective cupboard and drawers if necessary. Please also wash, dry and return all other kitchen appliances to the cupboards.
- Please use the bins provided during your stay and upon check-out take any used rubbish bags to the large bins at the side of the unit complex.
- Please remove and dispose of all leftover foodstuffs from the fridge upon check-out.
- You will find the linen for the sofa bed in the closet in the lounge room.
- No smoking thanks.
- No pets or animals are permitted on the property.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Mylie and I have just finished an amazing time vagabonding throughout Europe and the US. We enjoyed the Airbnbs so much we want to share our own home. We look forward to hearing from others travelling through the global village.