Great for big groups, family reunions, and corporate retreats. Comfortably sleeps 10 people, one person to a bed, but can accommodate more. In the middle of Downtown facing Mcgill. Metro under 1 min away, but everything is walkable! (two additional beds that are in the apt are not pictured. please inquire for more info)
The building is a highrise with gorgeous renovated Victorian era condos. Everything is one one floor, with the kitchen at the entrance area, followed by the living rooms and 4 connecting bedrooms. One bedroom has two double beds, the second bedroom has one queen and one single bed, the third bedroom has one double bed, and finally the fourth bedrooms has 4 single beds (2 bunk beds) and a double sized futon.
Accès des voyageurs
The full house is at your disposal. Each bed is furnished with 400 thread Egyptian cotton linens and fresh towels are provided. Basic toiletries are also provided as well. The kitchen is fully stocked for cooking and highspeed unlimited Wifi is at your disposal!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Either ourselves or our property manager is always available, so your messages are responded to usually within minutes.
** Please note that a GST (5%), QST (9,975%) sales tax is applicable for all stays. If you have any questions about this please don't hesitate to send us a message!
** Please note that a GST (5%), QST (9,975%) (total 14.975%) tax is applicable on the entire reservation amount and is payable at check in. If you have any questions about this please don't hesitate to send us a message!
1. Absolutely NO PARTIES. We of course are fine with your group having predrinks at the place and coming back at all hours after a great night out. However, excessive noise is STRICTLY not allowed. When entering and exiting the house please be aware that this is a residential neighborhood. The clubs are only a min away so please keep the party there!
2. Absolutely no smoking inside, but you are more than welcome to do so outside.
3. Please respect the home as you would your own and clean up after yourselves before leaving. Please wash any dishes used and tidy up the garbage. We will have to charge $40 for every additional hour needed in the event of out of the ordinary messes left by you and your guests.
4. We are happy to extend checkout time but you MUST let me know in advance so that I can check if it is possible. Otherwise, late checkouts between 10:30am - 12:30pm are responsible for a $100 fine. Failure to checkout after 12:30pm will result in the following night's stay getting charged.
5. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
6. Guests are not allowed to sleep more than the maximum quantity a unit sleeps. If there are more people who sleep at the unit than what the guest original stated, the security deposit will be kept.
7. Let us know if you notice anything which presents a danger from which could result damage to the Unit or to any individuals.
Cet hôte a 207 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires