Walk to Green Valley Lake and the playgrounds.
Step back in time and enjoy when life was simple.
Relax and enjoy the eclectic design, antique furnishings, and fun features that guarantee fond memories.
The craftsmanship and design of the cabin make it truly one of a kind.
From the fully functional, private outdoor bathtub to the sliding bookcases revealing a full bedroom or the ladder to the loft rooms, this cabin is full of fun surprises to discover on your stay.
A memory making haven.
Walk to Green Valley Lake, incredible hiking trails, and the quaint town.
This beautifully restored fully furnished 1948 cabin has rustic charm that appeals to anyone who enjoys unique features, antiques, and quirky craftsmanship.
Step back in time and enjoy when life was simple at a rustic mountain cabin. The eclectic design, antique decor, and unique features guarantee this will be a stay you'll remember.
This cabin is nestled on a scenic slope in the quaint lake village of Green Valley Lake. Affectionately referred to as "Dusty Boots", the cabin has been rustically restored and furnished by a local artist, The Rustic Craftsman. Featured is a 150 square foot second story sun deck and zen deck with scenic views of Holcomb Creek to the north and unique rock formations to the south.
You are a short walk to the quaint town with Green Valley Lake, the brand new Lakeside Park playgrounds, a small store, a restaurant, and fantastic hiking trails.
Our cabin has these unique features:
- outdoor fully functional private bathtub
- hidden TV behind the artwork
- sliding bookcases conceal the main bedroom
- 2 hammocks on the front porch
- large front porch with benches, a table, and chairs
- large upper level zen sun deck
- loft w/ ladder to 2 sleeping spaces - two twins to the left and a full size bed to the right
- fully functional antique stove and fridge
- HDMI cable accessible behind TV behind picture
- partially completed basement with toilet, 2 sitting areas, washer/dryer
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire property which includes a semi-finished basement.
There is enough room to park two cars at the top of the driveway.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests can have as much or as little interaction as desired. Just let us know.
Green Valley Lake is beautiful year round. It will freeze over in the winter, so water activities are only available when deemed safe by Green Valley Lake employees.
Green Valley Lake is pet, child, and family friendly. Enjoy!
Your vacation cabin is child friendly age 5+ if he/she can climb a ladder to a loft or if the board is placed on the ladder to block climbing.
- Unfortunately, it is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is to be absolutely no smoking, drugs, or partying.
- Driveway may be icy in winter, so parking is available in the street.